Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Looking at financing options/incentives on CPO 2017 740ex (not titled yet)

mhbrowniemhbrownie Member Posts: 10
edited October 2018 in BMW
I am in the market for one of these and have found a few might work in the 60-65k range. They are untitled "new" but 2017 with 5-10k miles. These are "executive demos". I don't think there is any lease option from BMWFS (don't know if any 3rd party will touch these as leases?). Any incentives with other bmw financing? I just see a 1000 owner loyalty and perhaps 500 for my usaa membership.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    mhbrownie said:

I am in the market for one of these and have found a few might work in the 60-65k range. They are untitled "new" but 2017 with 5-10k miles. These are "executive demos". I don't think there is any lease option from BMWFS (don't know if any 3rd party will touch these as leases?). Any incentives with other bmw financing? I just see a 1000 owner loyalty and perhaps 500 for my usaa membership.

Any help appreciated!

We don't have any info on 2017 models. I'm sure they could find a bank to write a lease, but even with a huge discount, the 7-Series has high depreciation. Doubtful it would be cost-effective to lease one that is two years old.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator