Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease terms or incentives for Audi S5 sport back 98109

racheladler123racheladler123 Member Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in Audi
Hi all, I'm looking for incentives on the S5 sportback either 2018 or 2019 in Seattle 98109. Also, I'm trading in/early lease end my 2016 SQ5. 2 payments left. Any incentives there? If I wanted to buy my lease out and keep my car is there any negotiating on the residual value?

TIA!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Hi all, I'm looking for incentives on the S5 sportback either 2018 or 2019 in Seattle 98109. Also, I'm trading in/early lease end my 2016 SQ5. 2 payments left. Any incentives there? If I wanted to buy my lease out and keep my car is there any negotiating on the residual value?

TIA!

What trim?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Why trade out early? Those two payments are likely to end up in your new lease.

Cannot negotiate the residual value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    racheladler123racheladler123 Member Posts: 3
    Premium plus, 3 year/36 months. I don’t necessarily need to trade out early. I’m over on mileage and in the past it’s financially worked out better to trade out early and essentially buy my car and trade it in. I haven’t gotten that far yet. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Premium plus, 3 year/36 months. I don’t necessarily need to trade out early. I’m over on mileage and in the past it’s financially worked out better to trade out early and essentially buy my car and trade it in. I haven’t gotten that far yet. 

So, if you're over mileage already, why are you getting 12K for the new lease? Wouldn't 15K serve you better?

No 2019 S5 lease numbers, yet - perhaps in November

2018 - .00210 and 58%; $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    deva626deva626 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, is it possible to get the numbers for the month of December for 2019 S5 Sportback w/ 12K/36m Prestige in NY.

If there are any incentives please add as well.

Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    deva626 said:

Hi, is it possible to get the numbers for the month of December for 2019 S5 Sportback w/ 12K/36m Prestige in NY.

If there are any incentives please add as well.

Thank you

No 2019 model lease programs out, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator