Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 VW e-Golf lease figures?

gboutongbouton MarylandPosts: 2
edited October 2018 in Volkswagen
Are there lease numbers available yet for the 2018 e-Golf (just released 10/2018)? If so, interested in 36mo 10k/yr figures for 21136 (DC/Baltimore region).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    gbouton said:

    Are there lease numbers available yet for the 2018 e-Golf (just released 10/2018)? If so, interested in 36mo 10k/yr figures for 21136 (DC/Baltimore region).

    Thanks in advance!

    .00075 MF and 37% residual
    $7500 ZEV Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there,

    Still looking for a good ev lease deal. What do the november numbers look like for

    94610 (northern ca)
    36/10 and/or 36/12
    2018 Premium

    Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445

    Hi there,

    Still looking for a good ev lease deal. What do the november numbers look like for

    94610 (northern ca)
    36/10 and/or 36/12
    2018 Premium

    Thx

    36/10
    .00075 MF and 36% residual
    $7500 ZEV bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • soocha2soocha2 Orange CountyPosts: 5
    Hi there,

    what are the numbers for 30 or 36 months (30 months preferrably), 15k per year for the 2018 e-golf se? Are there any incentives/rebates?

    zipcode: 92833
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,991
    soocha2 said:

    Hi there,

    what are the numbers for 30 or 36 months (30 months preferrably), 15k per year for the 2018 e-golf se? Are there any incentives/rebates?

    zipcode: 92833

    .00020 and 30% for 30/15
    $600 lease cash
    $7500 ZEV bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey -

    Looking for numbers for a 36/10 for a 2018 e-golf SE, as well as any incentives and rebates? Zip is 90026

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,991

    Hey -

    Looking for numbers for a 36/10 for a 2018 e-golf SE, as well as any incentives and rebates? Zip is 90026

    Thanks!

    .00020 and 30%
    $600 lease cash
    $7500 ZEV bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello experts:

    Can I please have the December (or most recent) MF, residual and incentives for a 2018 eGolf SE and SEL Premium? I'm located in Southern Cal. Thanks in-advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    sktrojan said:

    Hello experts:

    Can I please have the December (or most recent) MF, residual and incentives for a 2018 eGolf SE and SEL Premium? I'm located in Southern Cal. Thanks in-advance. 

    36/15
    .00075 MF and 53% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    All 2018 trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks @kyfdx. The dealer is telling me the residual is lower. Is the residual you provided for the eGolf?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    sktrojan said:

    Thanks @kyfdx. The dealer is telling me the residual is lower. Is the residual you provided for the eGolf?

    I'm still showing the numbers I gave you..

    But, the VW numbers are in the process of updating (since yesterday), so it's possible that new info hasn't dropped in, yet.

    With it being the weekend, it might be another day or so.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sktrojansktrojan Posts: 31
    edited December 2018
    No problem @kyfdx. I elected to purchase any way (couldn't pass up the 0% finance offer and 15% off MSRP). Thanks again, I appreciate your help as always. 
  • tbCAtbCA Posts: 8
    Hi Michaell and kyfdx, can you please share the MF, residuals, and any manufacturer incentives for the 2018 eGolf SE for 36 months / 12k miles around 94025? Thank you much for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    tbCA said:

    Hi Michaell and kyfdx, can you please share the MF, residuals, and any manufacturer incentives for the 2018 eGolf SE for 36 months / 12k miles around 94025? Thank you much for your help.

    .00075 MF and 35% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    sktrojan said:

    Thanks @kyfdx. The dealer is telling me the residual is lower. Is the residual you provided for the eGolf?

    Just realized that I transposed the residual numbers before.... sheesh. Your dealer was correct. :(

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AdvancedApeAdvancedApe NorCalPosts: 8
    Hi! Can I see the MF, residual, incentives, etc for NorCal (94121)? Likely 36/10. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445

    Hi! Can I see the MF, residual, incentives, etc for NorCal (94121)? Likely 36/10. Thank you!

    .00075 MF and 36% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Greg_SGreg_S New JerseyPosts: 4
    Can I please have the most recent MF, residual and incentives for a 2019( or 2018, but the dealer I've visited had 2019 on all the car's paperwork) eGolf SE in new jersey. Thanks in-advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    Greg_S said:

    Can I please have the most recent MF, residual and incentives for a 2019( or 2018, but the dealer I've visited had 2019 on all the car's paperwork) eGolf SE in new jersey. Thanks in-advance.

    Please post in our 2019 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53870/volkswagen/e-golf/2019-volkswagen-e-golf-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Does any one have details on the current 2018 incentives on the SEL Premium? I came across one online titled AR e-Golf Customer Bonus Program for $750 Customer Cash. Any one have details on where this can be used and any other available incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,445
    Z8achoc18 said:

    Does any one have details on the current 2018 incentives on the SEL Premium? I came across one online titled AR e-Golf Customer Bonus Program for $750 Customer Cash. Any one have details on where this can be used and any other available incentives?

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Z8achoc18 said:

    Does any one have details on the current 2018 incentives on the SEL Premium? I came across one online titled AR e-Golf Customer Bonus Program for $750 Customer Cash. Any one have details on where this can be used and any other available incentives?

    What ZIP?
    I'm in 90703
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,991
    Z8achoc18 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Z8achoc18 said:

    Does any one have details on the current 2018 incentives on the SEL Premium? I came across one online titled AR e-Golf Customer Bonus Program for $750 Customer Cash. Any one have details on where this can be used and any other available incentives?

    What ZIP?
    I'm in 90703
    $750 dealer bonus
    $7500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Z8achoc18 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Z8achoc18 said:

    Does any one have details on the current 2018 incentives on the SEL Premium? I came across one online titled AR e-Golf Customer Bonus Program for $750 Customer Cash. Any one have details on where this can be used and any other available incentives?

    What ZIP?
    I'm in 90703
    $750 dealer bonus
    $7500 lease bonus
    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.