Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Pricing on a 2018 Q5 premium plus!

steveliftsstevelifts Posts: 8
edited November 2018 in Audi
I'm planning to buy(finance) a brand new 2018 q5 premium plus. One dealership around me a msrp of $49,550 on a premium+ with 19 inch wheels, no heated steering wheel and also no ventilated seats. I plan to trade in a vehicle that has a trade in value of 10k$. I also plan to put down an additional 10K$ as a down deposit. How much % should I aim to get taken off the msrp? I live in a state that has a 6% sales tax. If anyone can give me a OTD price on this that would be a great. I want to know what is a good price to pay. I'm thinking 47,500$ OTD. what do you all think?? what is the range of percentage people are able to get off msrp? os 6-10% usually the norm? Thanks all
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,414

I'm planning to buy(finance) a brand new 2018 q5 premium plus. One dealership around me a msrp of $49,550 on a premium+ with 19 inch wheels, no heated steering wheel and also no ventilated seats. I plan to trade in a vehicle that has a trade in value of 10k$. I also plan to put down an additional 10K$ as a down deposit. How much % should I aim to get taken off the msrp? I live in a state that has a 6% sales tax. If anyone can give me a OTD price on this that would be a great. I want to know what is a good price to pay. I'm thinking 47,500$ OTD. what do you all think?? what is the range of percentage people are able to get off msrp? os 6-10% usually the norm? Thanks all

For Audi, we recommend 6% off MSRP, before incentives.

But, use this link to help with your research:

https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,646

What state?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator