Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

Jeep GC Summit or High Altitude

VistaroVistaro Rotonda WestMember Posts: 8
edited November 2018 in Jeep
looking for deal to buy ASAP 

Jeep GC summit or maybe High Altitude

36/10 but would take shorter term and maybe 7,500 miles

Preferably zero down but flexible

must be white with preferably dark brown or maybe black interior

prefer 4WD but would take 2WD for the right deal, 3.6 V6 don’t want the V8

based in FL, happy to buy out of state as long as delivery can be sorted out. 

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    Vistaro said:

    looking for deal to buy ASAP 

    Jeep GC summit or maybe High Altitude

    36/10 but would take shorter term and maybe 7,500 miles

    Preferably zero down but flexible

    must be white with preferably dark brown or maybe black interior

    prefer 4WD but would take 2WD for the right deal, 3.6 V6 don’t want the V8

    based in FL, happy to buy out of state as long as delivery can be sorted out. 

    Thanks

    We don't allow salespeople to solicit in our forums. If you are looking for an offer, you aren't likely to find it here.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VistaroVistaro Rotonda WestMember Posts: 8
    Oh, apologies I had seen the other posts asking about money factor etc and had assumed this was the same. 

    Any ideas where I can get some ideas?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    Vistaro said:

    Oh, apologies I had seen the other posts asking about money factor etc and had assumed this was the same. 

    Any ideas where I can get some ideas?

    I can give you the money factors and residuals.

    4X4 or 4X2?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VistaroVistaro Rotonda WestMember Posts: 8
    Thanks, please can you let me know for 4X2 and 4X4, 2018 Summit and HA, is there somewhere I can find out how to do the maths to convert this to a payment?

    Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    Vistaro said:

    Thanks, please can you let me know for 4X2 and 4X4, 2018 Summit and HA, is there somewhere I can find out how to do the maths to convert this to a payment?

    Thanks again

    Sure... one more question:
    2018 or 2019?


    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments/p1

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VistaroVistaro Rotonda WestMember Posts: 8
    on the basis 2018 is lower cost (on lease) I'd be happy with 2018 clearly if the 2019 is the same price I'd take that.

    FYI ZIP is 33947

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    Vistaro said:

    on the basis 2018 is lower cost (on lease) I'd be happy with 2018 clearly if the 2019 is the same price I'd take that.

    FYI ZIP is 33947

    Thanks

    No doubt the 2018 will have a lower payment
    36/10
    2018
    Summit 2WD: .00016 MF and 45% residual
    HA 2WD: .00018 MF and 48% residual

    Summit 4WD: .00012 MF and 47% residual
    HA 4WD: .00012 MF and 50% residual

    $5000 incentive on all four

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VistaroVistaro Rotonda WestMember Posts: 8
    Thanks, so now I need to find the best price for the car, correct? I can thne plug numbers into Leasehackr tool to get a price - any advice welcome
This discussion has been closed.