2019 Nissan Titan Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
edited November 2018 in Nissan
Ask your 2019 Titan lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Nissan Titan here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13

Comments

  • dauto32dauto32 Member Posts: 8
    Lease rates for a 2018 Titan XD PRO-4X Diesel Crew Cab - $62,065 MSRP - 36months / 10k miles. w/ 7% and $2K out of pocket cost. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    dauto32 said:

    Lease rates for a 2018 Titan XD PRO-4X Diesel Crew Cab - $62,065 MSRP - 36months / 10k miles. w/ 7% and $2K out of pocket cost. Thank you!

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dauto32dauto32 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    dauto32 said:

    Lease rates for a 2018 Titan XD PRO-4X Diesel Crew Cab - $62,065 MSRP - 36months / 10k miles. w/ 7% and $2K out of pocket cost. Thank you!

    What ZIP code?
    07072
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    dauto32 said:

    Michaell said:

    dauto32 said:

    Lease rates for a 2018 Titan XD PRO-4X Diesel Crew Cab - $62,065 MSRP - 36months / 10k miles. w/ 7% and $2K out of pocket cost. Thank you!

    What ZIP code?
    07072
    Just noticed you were asking for numbers on the 2018 Titan; that lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50374/nissan/titan/2018-nissan-titan-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e_lesseee_lessee Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

    Could I get MF/RV for 2019 Nissan Titan 4x4 crew cab SV, SL, Midnight Edition, 24/10 and 36/10 in 07960?

    TIA!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    e_lessee said:

    Hi,

    Could I get MF/RV for 2019 Nissan Titan 4x4 crew cab SV, SL, Midnight Edition, 24/10 and 36/10 in 07960?

    TIA!

    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e_lesseee_lessee Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    e_lessee said:

    Hi,

    Could I get MF/RV for 2019 Nissan Titan 4x4 crew cab SV, SL, Midnight Edition, 24/10 and 36/10 in 07960?

    TIA!

    XD or non-XD?
    non-XD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    e_lessee said:

    Michaell said:

    e_lessee said:

    Hi,

    Could I get MF/RV for 2019 Nissan Titan 4x4 crew cab SV, SL, Midnight Edition, 24/10 and 36/10 in 07960?

    TIA!

    XD or non-XD?
    non-XD please
    .00003 MF
    68%/61% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    All trims

    If 10K/yr is available, add 1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joel282joel282 NYMember Posts: 19
    2019 Nissan Titan diese 4x4 mf & residual? 11763
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    joel282 said:

    2019 Nissan Titan diese 4x4 mf & residual? 11763

    What cab style?
    What trim level?
    XD or non-XD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joel282joel282 NYMember Posts: 19
    Michaell said:
    2019 Nissan Titan diese 4x4 mf & residual? 11763
    What cab style? What trim level? XD or non-XD? Lease term and miles per year?

    Opps. Sorry. 
    Crew cab, platinum, XD, 36/15. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    joel282 said:


    Michaell said:

    joel282 said:

    2019 Nissan Titan diese 4x4 mf & residual? 11763

    What cab style?
    What trim level?
    XD or non-XD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Opps. Sorry. 
    Crew cab, platinum, XD, 36/15. 

    .00056 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • srr22980srr22980 Member Posts: 33
    MF & residual for
    2019
    Titan XD
     4x4
    platinum reserve
     diesel
    Zip code 52205
    10/36 
    12/36
    10/48
    12/48
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    srr22980 said:

    MF & residual for
    2019
    Titan XD
     4x4
    platinum reserve
     diesel
    Zip code 52205
    10/36 
    12/36
    10/48
    12/48

    36/12
    .00016 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    10K or 48 months not offered by Nissan

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cribby22cribby22 Member Posts: 34
    Looking for RV, MF and rebates on 2019 Titan Crewcab 4x4 SV Midnight package. Zip 28210. 36/12. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    cribby22 said:

    Looking for RV, MF and rebates on 2019 Titan Crewcab 4x4 SV Midnight package. Zip 28210. 36/12. Thanks!

    Assuming non-XD

    .00003 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HigmarHigmar Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2019
    Mf and Residual  on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv.  Zip 12828. Thanks. 36/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    Higmar said:

    Mf and Residual  on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv.  Zip 12828. Thanks. 36/12.

    .00003 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RUFRUF UTMember Posts: 35
    Hi, can I get MF/RV for XD crew cab 4x4 SV, Pro4x, and SL? 24/12 and 36/12.

    Thanks!
  • RUFRUF UTMember Posts: 35
    RUF said:

    Hi, can I get MF/RV for XD crew cab 4x4 SV, Pro4x, and SL? 24/12 and 36/12.

    Thanks!

    Zip: 84104
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    RUF said:

    RUF said:

    Hi, can I get MF/RV for XD crew cab 4x4 SV, Pro4x, and SL? 24/12 and 36/12.

    Thanks!

    Zip: 84104
    .00017 MF
    67%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    All three trims.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RUFRUF UTMember Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:

    RUF said:

    RUF said:

    Hi, can I get MF/RV for XD crew cab 4x4 SV, Pro4x, and SL? 24/12 and 36/12.

    Thanks!

    Zip: 84104
    .00017 MF
    67%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    All three trims.
    Thanks! Do the numbers change for diesel?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    RUF said:

    kyfdx said:

    RUF said:

    RUF said:

    Hi, can I get MF/RV for XD crew cab 4x4 SV, Pro4x, and SL? 24/12 and 36/12.

    Thanks!

    Zip: 84104
    .00017 MF
    67%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    All three trims.
    Thanks! Do the numbers change for diesel?
    No

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dardoonkdardoonk Charlotte, NCMember Posts: 16
    MF and Residual on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv. North Carolina (28110) 36mo/15K...Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    dardoonk said:

    MF and Residual on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv. North Carolina (28110) 36mo/15K...Thanks

    .00003 and 57%
    no lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dardoonkdardoonk Charlotte, NCMember Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    dardoonk said:

    MF and Residual on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv. North Carolina (28110) 36mo/15K...Thanks

    .00003 and 57%
    no lease incentives
    Hello.. Any news for changes in March?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    dardoonk said:

    Michaell said:

    dardoonk said:

    MF and Residual on 2019 titan non xd 4x4 crew sv. North Carolina (28110) 36mo/15K...Thanks

    .00003 and 57%
    no lease incentives
    Hello.. Any news for changes in March?
    No changes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tonyb2127Tonyb2127 Member Posts: 4
    Lease deals 33446
  • Tonyb2127Tonyb2127 Member Posts: 4
    Titan SV crew cab
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    Tonyb2127 said:

    Lease deals 33446

    Tonyb2127 said:

    Titan SV crew cab

    4x2 or 4x4?
    XD or non-XD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tonyb2127Tonyb2127 Member Posts: 4
    Sorry 
    4x2
    non xd 
    12k 36months 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    Tonyb2127 said:

    Lease deals 33446

    Tonyb2127 said:

    Titan SV crew cab

    4x2
    non xd
    12k 36months

    .00003 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Coach22Coach22 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks in advance,
    Could I get the res, MF, and any lease incentives for a 2019 Nissan Titan SV 4x4 for a 3 yr/ 15k a yr lease at zip 22655?  Thanks again. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    Coach22 said:

    Thanks in advance,
    Could I get the res, MF, and any lease incentives for a 2019 Nissan Titan SV 4x4 for a 3 yr/ 15k a yr lease at zip 22655?  Thanks again. 

    2WD or 4WD?
    What CAB?
    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Coach22Coach22 Member Posts: 10
    Sorry, 4x4 crew cab. Non XD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    Coach22 said:

    Thanks in advance,
    Could I get the res, MF, and any lease incentives for a 2019 Nissan Titan SV 4x4 for a 3 yr/ 15k a yr lease at zip 22655?  Thanks again. 

    Coach22 said:

    Sorry, 4x4 crew cab. Non XD

    .00003 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PowerOfOnePowerOfOne Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Could I get the Residual Value(RV), Money Factor (MF), and any lease incentives for a

    2019 Nissan Titan Pro-4x, Non XD, Crew Cab (Convenience Pkg + Utility Pkg + Pro4x Pkg) for a
    3 year,15k miles a year lease for
    zip 92056 (San Diego, CA) & zip 92618 (Irvine, CA) please.

    Thank you for your help in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Could I get the Residual Value(RV), Money Factor (MF), and any lease incentives for a

    2019 Nissan Titan Pro-4x, Non XD, Crew Cab (Convenience Pkg + Utility Pkg + Pro4x Pkg) for a
    3 year,15k miles a year lease for
    zip 92056 (San Diego, CA) & zip 92618 (Irvine, CA) please.

    Thank you for your help in advance!

    .00003 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PowerOfOnePowerOfOne Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Thank you. What should be a good ballpark figure to lower the MSRP value. Is a 10% - 12% off MSRP negotiating on the MSRP possible in Southern California? I was wondering if anyone who might have bought the Titan Pro4x recently in my area might be able to respond.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Thank you. What should be a good ballpark figure to lower the MSRP value. Is a 10% - 12% off MSRP negotiating on the MSRP possible in Southern California? I was wondering if anyone who might have bought the Titan Pro4x recently in my area might be able to respond.

    While waiting for a response, you can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PowerOfOnePowerOfOne Member Posts: 6
    While waiting for a response, you can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html


    This is extremely handy. Thank you kyfdx!
  • rbarnum1rbarnum1 Member Posts: 16
    2019 Nissan Titan XD SV 4WD
    zip 70726
    24/12
    36/12
    MF, RV, and incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    rbarnum1 said:

    2019 Nissan Titan XD SV 4WD
    zip 70726
    24/12
    36/12
    MF, RV, and incentives?

    Single, King or Crew Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rbarnum1rbarnum1 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:
    2019 Nissan Titan XD SV 4WD zip 70726 24/12 36/12 MF, RV, and incentives?
    Single, King or Crew Cab?
    Crew cab
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    rbarnum1 said:


    kyfdx said:

    rbarnum1 said:

    2019 Nissan Titan XD SV 4WD
    zip 70726
    24/12
    36/12
    MF, RV, and incentives?

    Single, King or Crew Cab?

    Crew cab

    .00003 MF
    68%/57% residual
    $1675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dps77Dps77 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 4x4 Titan Crewcab SV & SL, 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 33469?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    Dps77 said:

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 4x4 Titan Crewcab SV & SL, 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 33469?

    Thanks in advance.

    XD or non-XD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dps77Dps77 Member Posts: 3
    Non-XD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    Dps77 said:

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for 4x4 Titan Crewcab SV & SL, 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 33469?

    Thanks in advance.

    Dps77 said:

    Non-XD please

    .00003 MF
    $2750 incentive
    66%/59% residual
    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Madtv126Madtv126 Member Posts: 16
    Can I please have mf and residual Titan SV Midnight edition 4x2 - 24/15, 36/15, 24/12.
    Zip code 29715 
    Thanks in advance 
Sign In or Register to comment.