Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

AcuraCare Extended Warranty

BeegBeeg Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Acura
I know this topic comes up periodically. I always get the extended warranty for my cars, but only when the original warranty is up. For Acura, it is 4 yrs or 50,000 miles. I just purchased an extended warranty for my 2015 Acura RDX since it has 49k miles on it. Hyannis Honda hyannishondacare.com has the best pricing. For a little over $1k, I now have the peace of mind for the next 3 years. (Got the 3 yrs, 100k miles, $0 deductible version).

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    Beeg said:

I know this topic comes up periodically. I always get the extended warranty for my cars, but only when the original warranty is up. For Acura, it is 4 yrs or 50,000 miles. I just purchased an extended warranty for my 2015 Acura RDX since it has 49k miles on it. Hyannis Honda hyannishondacare.com has the best pricing. For a little over $1k, I now have the peace of mind for the next 3 years. (Got the 3 yrs, 100k miles, $0 deductible version).

Thanks for the info. Hyannis has been the price leader for a long time.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hlntoohlntoo Posts: 2
    HI,

Is there any other place(s) to buy an extended warranty for Acura? Hyannis doesn't sell warranty to California. :disappointed:

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    hlntoo said:

HI,

Is there any other place(s) to buy an extended warranty for Acura? Hyannis doesn't sell warranty to California. :disappointed:

Thanks.

Try a California dealer. I'd guess it has something to do with state insurance laws.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hlntoohlntoo Posts: 2
    The dealer wants to charge me $2900 after (AAA discount) for 8 years 120k. FYI, I find another dealer, College Hills Honda @ Ohio, is selling cheaper .