Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Yukon SLT--need help with leasing

NJFairDealNJFairDeal Camden NJ Posts: 3
edited January 1 in GMC
New to leasing looking for 10/39 months How can I assess lease terms MSRP 72,550. Sale price 64,448.00
Tagged:

Comments

• NJFairDealNJFairDeal Camden NJ Posts: 3
    Zip 08003 also how do I plug in formula?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,510

Zip 08003 also how do I plug in formula?

Assuming AWD
    .00206 MF and 55% residual
    $2750 customer incentive

Check here for lease formula:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• NJFairDealNJFairDeal Camden NJ Posts: 3
    Thanks for your help, just to clarify is depreciation less the down payment or is it selling price. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,413

Thanks for your help, just to clarify is depreciation less the down payment or is it selling price. Thanks

The depreciation is the difference between the residual value (calculated against the MSRP) and the adjusted CAP cost (selling price plus taxes and fees you are not paying up front, less down payment or incentives)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4