Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Audi S3 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
edited January 2019 in Audi
Ask your 2019 S3 lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the 2019 S3 here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • Options
    muzzsaymuzzsay Member Posts: 5
    Looking for numbers in 33411, Florida

    2019 S3
    Prestige
    36/12k lease
    any incentives?
  • Options
    iggysiggys Member Posts: 4
    Hi I am looking at lease deals and purchase numbers on:
    2019 S3 Prestige, $53k MSRP
    36/10/12 numbers.
    19116 zip
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    muzzsay said:

    Looking for numbers in 33411, Florida

    2019 S3
    Prestige
    36/12k lease
    any incentives?

    .00095 MF and 49% residual
    $2500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    iggys said:

    Hi I am looking at lease deals and purchase numbers on:
    2019 S3 Prestige, $53k MSRP
    36/10/12 numbers.
    19116 zip
    Thanks

    36/12
    .00095 MF and 51% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    iggysiggys Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    iggys said:

    Hi I am looking at lease deals and purchase numbers on:
    2019 S3 Prestige, $53k MSRP
    36/10/12 numbers.
    19116 zip
    Thanks

    36/12
    .00095 MF and 51% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    What does that translate to as a monthly payment for a $53k car?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    iggys said:

    kyfdx said:

    iggys said:

    Hi I am looking at lease deals and purchase numbers on:
    2019 S3 Prestige, $53k MSRP
    36/10/12 numbers.
    19116 zip
    Thanks

    36/12
    .00095 MF and 51% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    What does that translate to as a monthly payment for a $53k car?
    Don't know - you'll have to negotiate and tell us the selling price, or adjusted CAP cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mikeT79mikeT79 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for lease rates and incentives for a 2019 S3 Prestige, 39 mo /12k. 44124, thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    mikeT79 said:

    Hello, looking for lease rates and incentives for a 2019 S3 Prestige, 39 mo /12k. 44124, thanks

    .00095 and 47%
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mikeT79mikeT79 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:


    .00095 and 47%
    $1500 incentive

    Thank you, Michaell! Residual is so bad on these it seems... If the mf I'm quoted is higher, does that basically mean the dealer is marking it up?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    mikeT79 said:

    Michaell said:


    .00095 and 47%
    $1500 incentive

    Thank you, Michaell! Residual is so bad on these it seems... If the mf I'm quoted is higher, does that basically mean the dealer is marking it up?
    That is definitely what it means.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    FSdx322vgvbFSdx322vgvb Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2019
    what are the numbers for ny, prestige. 11235
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    what are the numbers for ny, prestige. 11235

    36/15
    .00095 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    delphicdelphic Member Posts: 4
    What about 2019 Premium Plus, 15222 zip code, $52540 MSRP, 36/7500?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    delphic said:

    What about 2019 Premium Plus, 15222 zip code, $52540 MSRP, 36/7500?

    .00095 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sammyray99sammyray99 Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    How is this deal?

    ZIP: 07506
    2019 S3 Prem Plus
    39/15k

    MSRP: $51,000
    Selling Price: $49,000
    MF: 0.00095
    Residual Value: $23,684
    Loyalty: $750
    Owed on current: $16,429
    Trade in: $25,000

    Monthly: $498

    I'm not sure what the fees are, but cap reduction is $8,571 including first month's payment
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    How is this deal?

    ZIP: 07506
    2019 S3 Prem Plus
    39/15k

    MSRP: $51,000
    Selling Price: $49,000
    MF: 0.00095
    Residual Value: $23,684
    Loyalty: $750
    Owed on current: $16,429
    Trade in: $25,000

    Monthly: $498

    I'm not sure what the fees are, but cap reduction is $8,571 including first month's payment

    .00095 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Do you have any money out of pocket, other than the equity in your current vehicle?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sammyray99sammyray99 Member Posts: 17
    No money out of pocket, just the equity.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    No money out of pocket, just the equity.

    Putting that much money upfront skews the numbers a little bit.
    Seems like you'd need a $41000 adjusted CAP to get to that payment.

    With the $1500 incentive and tax on the CAP reduction.. it looks like a better deal than the $49K selling price would indicate. Maybe $49000 is the Gross CAP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    @sammyray99

    Hard to tell. They are rounding off the numbers.
    If the MSRP were exactly $51000, then that wouldn't be the residual.

    Given the large amount of money you are putting upfront, I'd want to see a screenshot of the deal on the computer.

    I'm deleting your last post, as it has personal info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sammyray99sammyray99 Member Posts: 17
    Got it. Thank you. I’ll ask. 
  • Options
    dgreen91687dgreen91687 Member Posts: 9
    Sammyray99 you should run away from that deal as fast you can! Shouldnt put that much money down on a lease because you will lose it if car is totaled or stolen! Just trade in current car and pocket the equity and lease new car paying just first month payment and registration/fees. Also that discount off MSRP is terrible. Shoot for more
  • Options
    sammyray99sammyray99 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks dgreen, I agree with you, I called the dealer and told them I’m not taking the car. I appreciate the advice!!!
  • Options
    BoydGBoydG Member Posts: 5
    Money Factor and residual for 2019 S3 Premium Plus, 45,000, zip 75034, lease 3 year 15k/year
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    BoydG said:

    Money Factor and residual for 2019 S3 Premium Plus, 45,000, zip 75034, lease 3 year 15k/year

    .00095 MF and 49% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mittymichaelmittymichael Member Posts: 5
    Money factor and residual for 2019 s3 premium zip 95128  36/42 12k/year
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    Money factor and residual for 2019 s3 premium zip 95128  36/42 12k/year

    .00241 MF and 51% residual
    .00261 MF and 47% residual

    $3500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    at1327at1327 Member Posts: 4
    Money factor and residual for 2019 s3 premium plus zip 60607 3 yr 10k year. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    at1327 said:

    Money factor and residual for 2019 s3 premium plus zip 60607 3 yr 10k year. Thanks.

    .00095 and 52%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EverzonianEverzonian Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Looking for numbers in 85054, AZ

    2019 S3
    Premium Plus
    36/12k lease
    any incentives?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Looking for numbers in 85054, AZ

    2019 S3
    Premium Plus
    36/12k lease
    any incentives?

    .00095 and 51%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ozgod1ozgod1 Member Posts: 16
    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ozgod1ozgod1 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?
    Sorry I meant Premium Plus.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?
    Sorry I meant Premium Plus.
    A3: .00041 MF and 49% residual
    S3: .00095 MF and 52% residual

    $2500 lease bonus on either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ozgod1ozgod1 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?
    Sorry I meant Premium Plus.
    A3: .00041 MF and 49% residual
    S3: .00095 MF and 52% residual

    $2500 lease bonus on either model
    Thanks kyfdx, is the $2500 lease bonus a reduction on the selling price?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?
    Sorry I meant Premium Plus.
    A3: .00041 MF and 49% residual
    S3: .00095 MF and 52% residual

    $2500 lease bonus on either model
    Thanks kyfdx, is the $2500 lease bonus a reduction on the selling price?
    It is an Audi-to-customer rebate, applied as a CAP cost reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ozgod1ozgod1 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ozgod1 said:

    Hi guys, could I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for:

    2019 A3 and 2019 S3
    Both Prestige Plus Sedan
    36/10 lease
    Zip: 02184

    Thank you.

    Premium Plus or Prestige?
    Sorry I meant Premium Plus.
    A3: .00041 MF and 49% residual
    S3: .00095 MF and 52% residual

    $2500 lease bonus on either model
    Thanks kyfdx, is the $2500 lease bonus a reduction on the selling price?
    It is an Audi-to-customer rebate, applied as a CAP cost reduction
    Ok thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    rs1248rs1248 Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2019
    Could I please have the MF, RMV and any incentives for a Premium Plus and Prestige S3 for 36/12 for zip 15212?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    rs1248 said:

    Could I please have the MF, RMV and any incentives for a Premium Plus and Prestige S3 for 36/12 for zip 15212?

    .00063 and 49% (P+) or 47% (Prestige)
    $2500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    trikerytrikery Member Posts: 33
    Looking for the MF / RV for the P+ S3 in 11375 area for 36/12 and 36/10. Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    trikery said:

    Looking for the MF / RV for the P+ S3 in 11375 area for 36/12 and 36/10. Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00063 MF and 49% residual
    $2500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    slyguyslyguy Member Posts: 10
    Could you please pull MF, residual, and any incentives for S3 P+ in 22003 for 36/10?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    slyguy said:

    Could you please pull MF, residual, and any incentives for S3 P+ in 22003 for 36/10?

    .00063 and 50%
    $1500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    slyguyslyguy Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:
    Could you please pull MF, residual, and any incentives for S3 P+ in 22003 for 36/10?
    .00063 and 50% $1500 lease credit
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    slyguyslyguy Member Posts: 10
    Me again. Could you please pull MF and RV for S3 P+ for 39/10 in 22003? Thanks again!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    slyguy said:

    Me again. Could you please pull MF and RV for S3 P+ for 39/10 in 22003? Thanks again!

    .00083 MF and 48% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    slyguyslyguy Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    slyguy said:

    Me again. Could you please pull MF and RV for S3 P+ for 39/10 in 22003? Thanks again!

    .00083 MF and 48% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    Thanks!
  • Options
    dudeitsweebsdudeitsweebs Member Posts: 19
    Could I get MF, RV, any incentives 36/15 zip 46901

    S3 Premium Plus Quattro
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    Could I get MF, RV, any incentives 36/15 zip 46901

    S3 Premium Plus Quattro

    .00063 MF and 47% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    Kicking around one of these

    19 S3
    Premium Plus
    36/10k lease
    PA- 19382
    Incentives?
Sign In or Register to comment.