Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

BMW X5 xDrive40i - what is the best lease deal that you can get on a 2019?

thorwaldthorwald Member Posts: 1
edited January 2019 in BMW
looking at leasing a BMW X5 xDrive40i that has a $72,595 MSRP. Can you give us a lease payment for the attached car.
Assume 36 months, 10,000 miles/yr, 0 down payment.
Please detail MSRP, LEV%, LEV, Selling Price, Rebate Amount, Adjusted Cap Cost, Lease Factor, Amount Due at Start (sales tax, MV fees, Initial Fees) and disposition fee. An updated Lease Information Screen page is perfect.

Thanks,

https://www.bmwusa.com/byo.html#!/build/summary/dtdvbzha
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    thorwald said:

looking at leasing a BMW X5 xDrive40i that has a $72,595 MSRP. Can you give us a lease payment for the attached car.
    Assume 36 months, 10,000 miles/yr, 0 down payment.
    Please detail MSRP, LEV%, LEV, Selling Price, Rebate Amount, Adjusted Cap Cost, Lease Factor, Amount Due at Start (sales tax, MV fees, Initial Fees) and disposition fee. An updated Lease Information Screen page is perfect.

Thanks,

https://www.bmwusa.com/byo.html#!/build/summary/dtdvbzha

.00188 MF and 59% residual

Can't calculate a selling price without knowing the selling price you negotiate.

$925 acquisition fee
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    PopFlowerPopFlower Member Posts: 2
    What is the MF and residual for X5 40i 36 months, 15,000 miles for zip 33410?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    PopFlower said:

What is the MF and residual for X5 40i 36 months, 15,000 miles for zip 33410?

.00188 and 56%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    PopFlowerPopFlower Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.