Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Residual / MF for 2019 Range Rover HSE and Range Rover Sport Dynamic

brianm81brianm81 Posts: 2
edited January 17 in Land Rover
Can you provide the residual / MF or expected payment for 2019 Range Rover HSE and Range Rover Sport Dynamic..Both 39 months / 12k miles. $0 down..will pay taxes and fees upfront. zip code is 11787 (8.625%)

MSRP for Range Rover HSE is $105,000...sale price $102,000

MSRP for Range Rover Sport Dynamic is $88,700...sale price is $87,500

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,900
    brianm81 said:

    Can you provide the residual / MF or expected payment for 2019 Range Rover HSE and Range Rover Sport Dynamic..Both 39 months / 12k miles. $0 down..will pay taxes and fees upfront. zip code is 11787 (8.625%)

    MSRP for Range Rover HSE is $105,000...sale price $102,000

    MSRP for Range Rover Sport Dynamic is $88,700...sale price is $87,500

    .00197 MF and 58% residual
    $1375/mo.

    .00182 MF and 56% residual
    $1220/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TIVTIV OrlandoPosts: 1
    Can I have the MF/residual for 2019 HSE 36 month, 18,000 miles a year ? Thanks..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,371
    TIV said:

    Can I have the MF/residual for 2019 HSE 36 month, 18,000 miles a year ? Thanks..

    Is this for the full-size or the Sport?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fab410fab410 Posts: 11
    Can you provide the residual / MF for 2019 Range Rover Sport Dynamic..Both 36 & 39 months / 10k & 7500 miles.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,371
    fab410 said:

    Can you provide the residual / MF for 2019 Range Rover Sport Dynamic..Both 36 & 39 months / 10k & 7500 miles.

    Thanks!

    36/10 - .00168 and 59%
    39/10 - .00171 and 55%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jay2989Jay2989 New YorkPosts: 2
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the residual / MF and expected payment for 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 supercharged  Dynamic.. 36months / 12k miles and 48 miles/12k miles. $0 down. Tax rate 8.875, zip code 11420

    MSRP for Range Rover sport SCV8 dynamic 102044...sale price $102,044

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,371
    Jay2989 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the residual / MF and expected payment for 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 supercharged  Dynamic.. 36months / 12k miles and 48 miles/12k miles. $0 down. Tax rate 8.875, zip code 11420

    MSRP for Range Rover sport SCV8 dynamic 102044...sale price $102,044

    Thank you

    What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jay2989Jay2989 New YorkPosts: 2
    Michaell said:
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the residual / MF and expected payment for 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 supercharged  Dynamic.. 36months / 12k miles and 48 miles/12k miles. $0 down. Tax rate 8.875, zip code 11420

    MSRP for Range Rover sport SCV8 dynamic 102044...sale price $102,044

    Thank you
    What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is $102,044, no discounts
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,371
    Jay2989 said:


    Michaell said:

    Jay2989 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the residual / MF and expected payment for 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 supercharged  Dynamic.. 36months / 12k miles and 48 miles/12k miles. $0 down. Tax rate 8.875, zip code 11420

    MSRP for Range Rover sport SCV8 dynamic 102044...sale price $102,044

    Thank you

    What is the MSRP?

    MSRP is $102,044, no discounts

    36/12 is the better term
    .00134 and 56%

    With that MSRP, I get $1461/mo.

    Assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.