Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Audi A6 Lease Question

smesposismesposi Posts: 6
edited January 19 in Audi
Looking to lease an A6, 15k down, 7,500 miles/yr. My configuration price is $77k (prestige). Location is SD, CA...what can I expect to pay per month?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    smesposi said:

Looking to lease an A6, 15k down, 7,500 miles/yr. My configuration price is $77k (prestige). Location is SD, CA...what can I expect to pay per month?

Use this link to research selling price:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

.00033 MF and 47% residual
    $1000 dealer market allowance

Come back with a proposed selling price, and we can calculate a payment.
    But, no point in putting $15K upfront.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• smesposismesposi Posts: 6
    Dealership list price is 77k.
    How much should I put down? I know I'm being aggressive but would like my monthly lease payment to be ~650 or less.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,597
    smesposi said:

Dealership list price is 77k.

You need to negotiate a price lower than that - the link we provided will help you establish a target.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

smesposi said:

How much should I put down? I know I'm being aggressive but would like my monthly lease payment to be ~650 or less.

In CA, we only recommend you pay the first payment and DMV costs, up front. Anything beyond that is simply front loading your lease cost, and you could lose that money if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I did, the price wasn't much lower that ...$76,514.
    smesposi said:

I did, the price wasn't much lower that ...$76,514.

Is that a negotiated price, or the suggested price from the TMV tool we gave you the link to?

That was the True Market Value from your site. So, if it recommended to only pay the first payment and DMV cost my monthly lease would be over 1k. I guess there is less risk per your comments.
    smesposi said:

That was the True Market Value from your site. So, if it recommended to only pay the first payment and DMV cost my monthly lease would be over 1k. I guess there is less risk per your comments.

Ouch.

The A6 lease program just isn't that great, and there are a lot of other cars you can lease for that price.

• ng12345ng12345 Posts: 11
    what is your recommendation for a better car to lease in the audi lineup? or does audi in general not lease well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    ng12345 said:

what is your recommendation for a better car to lease in the audi lineup? or does audi in general not lease well?

In general, Audis don't lease well

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.