MF RV & Incentives for 2019 Santa Fe ultimate 2.0T

b1gpapab1gpapa Member Posts: 29
edited February 2019 in Hyundai
Whats the MF RV & Incentives for 2019 Santa Fe ultimate 2.0T 06403 36/10 (or 7.5k if they do it)
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,002
    b1gpapa said:

    Whats the MF RV & Incentives for 2019 Santa Fe ultimate 2.0T 06403 36/10 (or 7.5k if they do it)

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • b1gpapab1gpapa Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    b1gpapa said:

    Whats the MF RV & Incentives for 2019 Santa Fe ultimate 2.0T 06403 36/10 (or 7.5k if they do it)

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, AWD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    b1gpapa said:

    Michaell said:

    b1gpapa said:

    Whats the MF RV & Incentives for 2019 Santa Fe ultimate 2.0T 06403 36/10 (or 7.5k if they do it)

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, AWD.
    36/10
    .00237 MF and 60% residual
    $2400 lease cash

    10K/yr is the lowest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • autogemsautogems brooklyn nyMember Posts: 4
    Hi guys, can you please tell me the current rebates for 19' hyundai santa fe ultimate 2.0t awd northeast region?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    autogems said:

    Hi guys, can you please tell me the current rebates for 19' hyundai santa fe ultimate 2.0t awd northeast region?

    36/15
    .00232 MF and 57% residual
    $2700 lease cash
    +$350 bonus lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kalmarazkalmaraz Member Posts: 20
    Can I have MF and Res for 2019 Santa Fe (previously SFS) Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. THANK YOU!!!! Your info has helped me endlessly!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,002
    kalmaraz said:

    Can I have MF and Res for 2019 Santa Fe (previously SFS) Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. THANK YOU!!!! Your info has helped me endlessly!!!

    2.4L or 2.0T?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kalmarazkalmaraz Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:
    Can I have MF and Res for 2019 Santa Fe (previously SFS) Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. THANK YOU!!!! Your info has helped me endlessly!!!
    2.4L or 2.0T?
    2.0T please 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    kalmaraz said:


    Michaell said:

    kalmaraz said:

    Can I have MF and Res for 2019 Santa Fe (previously SFS) Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. THANK YOU!!!! Your info has helped me endlessly!!!

    2.4L or 2.0T?

    2.0T please 

    AWD: .00181 MF and 58% residual
    FWD: .00173 MF and 57% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kalmarazkalmaraz Member Posts: 20
    Hello Again, just checking if there are any June improvements:
    2019 Santa Fe 2.0T Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. Thank you for your time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    kalmaraz said:

    Hello Again, just checking if there are any June improvements:
    2019 Santa Fe 2.0T Ultimate FWD/AWD 36/12 for 93711. Thank you for your time.

    AWD: .00181 MF and 58% residual
    FWD: .00173 MF and 57% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.