Infiniti QX50 Lease

JanetJanet 77433Member Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in INFINITI
Could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL AWD. 24/12K 36/12K 39/12K Zip code : 77433 Thank you for your help in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,988
    Janet said:

    Could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL
    AWD.
    24/12K
    36/12K
    39/12K
    Zip code : 77433

    Thank you for your help in advance.

    .00025 and 57% / 53% / 52%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mehranedamehraneda Member Posts: 10
    Hi Michael, can you please provide MF, residual and incentives on 2019 QX 50 Essential AWD? zip code: 21215
    Thanks!
  • mehranedamehraneda Member Posts: 10
    For 36 month/ 36k millage
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,974
    mehraneda said:

    Hi Michael, can you please provide MF, residual and incentives on 2019 QX 50 Essential AWD? zip code: 21215
    Thanks!

    mehraneda said:

    For 36 month/ 36k millage

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    For either 36 or 39 months

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nicekid26nicekid26 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL
    AWD:
    10k/36
    Zip code : 98101

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,988
    nicekid26 said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL
    AWD:
    10k/36
    Zip code : 98101

    Thanks!

    .00003 and 53%
    $1200 incentive

    For both 36/10 and 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.