Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 chevy cruze lease MF RV

_abelhortelano_abelhortelano Posts: 1
edited February 18 in Chevrolet
Hi, whats the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 chevy cruze LS base 36months/10k miles a year. zip is 33570

thanks.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,769

Hi, whats the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 chevy cruze LS base 36months/10k miles a year. zip is 33570

thanks.

.00184 and 50%
    No lease incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• leasingacar1leasingacar1 48301Posts: 10
    edited April 19
    I am looking for the MF, residual, and lease incentives/loyalty credits for the 2019 Chevy Cruz in Michigan 48301. Lease 36 mo, 12K miles, trim L, automatic transmission. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257

I am looking for the MF, residual, and lease incentives/loyalty credits for the 2019 Chevy Cruz in Michigan 48301. Lease 36 mo, 12K miles, trim L, automatic transmission. Thank you!

There is no lease support for the L model. Have to step up to LS or LT.

Once you decide, hatch or sedan?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• leasingacar1leasingacar1 48301Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

LS and sedan. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,769

kyfdx said:

LS and sedan. Thank you!
    .00184 and 49%
    $1750 customer incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4