Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Jaguar XF Lease Deals and Prices

woodsdrumswoodsdrums Posts: 31
edited February 22 in Jaguar
Can you tell me the money factor rate and incentives, on a 2019 Jaguar XF 30t Prestige 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas, at 12,000 miles per year?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061

    Can you tell me the money factor rate and incentives, on a 2019 Jaguar XF 30t Prestige 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas, at 12,000 miles per year?

    Jaguar has basically stopped supporting leases of the XF


    .00229 MF and 42%/41% residual for 36/39 mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Javier18Javier18 Hollywood, FloridaPosts: 54
    Can I get MF & Residual & incentives for:

    2019 JAGUAR XF 30t Prestige 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas, 10,000 miles per year? 39 months and 36 months.

    Please let me know if there is any different for the 2019 JAGUAR XF 25t 247HP Turbocharged Gas, 10K miles 39 months and 36 months.

    in Hollywood, Florida?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    Javier18 said:

    Can I get MF & Residual & incentives for:

    2019 JAGUAR XF 30t Prestige 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas, 10,000 miles per year? 39 months and 36 months.

    Please let me know if there is any different for the 2019 JAGUAR XF 25t 247HP Turbocharged Gas, 10K miles 39 months and 36 months.

    in Hollywood, Florida?

    There is no lease support for the XF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • woodsdrumswoodsdrums Posts: 31
    I was just sent an email from edmunds.com that said Jaguar has changed it's financing packages...now that they've done that's and I'm still looking to lease a car, I would like to ask those same questions I asked before...

    Can you tell me the leasing money factor rate, residual value and incentives, on a 2019 Jaguar XF 30t Prestige, RWD, 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas and the 3.0 Liter 6 Cylinder, 380HP Supercharged Gas, for 36mos and 12,000 miles per year?

    Thanks and appreciate your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,850

    I was just sent an email from edmunds.com that said Jaguar has changed it's financing packages...now that they've done that's and I'm still looking to lease a car, I would like to ask those same questions I asked before...

    Can you tell me the leasing money factor rate, residual value and incentives, on a 2019 Jaguar XF 30t Prestige, RWD, 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder 296HP Turbocharged Gas and the 3.0 Liter 6 Cylinder, 380HP Supercharged Gas, for 36mos and 12,000 miles per year?

    Thanks and appreciate your help!

    .00220 and 42%

    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoshposhJoshposh Posts: 27
    Do you have data for the two versions of the sportbrake for zip 85718? For 12/24 and 12/36? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,850
    Joshposh said:

    Do you have data for the two versions of the sportbrake for zip 85718? For 12/24 and 12/36? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00220 and 46% for either

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deenxdeenx Posts: 90
    edited May 13
    Would you happen to have the money factor, residual, and the lease incentives in zip code 32224 for the 2019 XF Premium RWD at 36/7.5 or 36/10 if they don't write a 7500 lease. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,850
    deenx said:

    Would you happen to have the money factor, residual, and the lease incentives in zip code 32224 for the 2019 XF Premium RWD at 36/7.5 or 36/10 if they don't write a 7500 lease. Thank you

    What engine?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deenxdeenx Posts: 90
    Michaell said:

    deenx said:

    Would you happen to have the money factor, residual, and the lease incentives in zip code 32224 for the 2019 XF Premium RWD at 36/7.5 or 36/10 if they don't write a 7500 lease. Thank you

    What engine?
    So sorry... I4. Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,850
    deenx said:

    Michaell said:

    deenx said:

    Would you happen to have the money factor, residual, and the lease incentives in zip code 32224 for the 2019 XF Premium RWD at 36/7.5 or 36/10 if they don't write a 7500 lease. Thank you

    What engine?
    So sorry... I4. Thank You
    25t?
    36/10
    .00217 and 42%
    No information on incentives - which, if there aren't any, makes this a poor choice of vehicle to lease

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deenxdeenx Posts: 90
    Thank you
    Michaell said:

    deenx said:

    Michaell said:

    deenx said:

    Would you happen to have the money factor, residual, and the lease incentives in zip code 32224 for the 2019 XF Premium RWD at 36/7.5 or 36/10 if they don't write a 7500 lease. Thank you

    What engine?
    So sorry... I4. Thank You
    25t?
    36/10
    .00217 and 42%
    No information on incentives - which, if there aren't any, makes this a poor choice of vehicle to lease
    thank you... no wonder they can't lease them... about as bad of lease support as I've seen. I'm looking for a car for my 86 year old father... this is not it. Thanks again for all you do.
Sign In or Register to comment.