Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD price paid?

rostejmrostejm Posts: 3
edited February 25 in Honda
Not seeing much information on here about buying experiences and prices paid for 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD. Anyone got any info? I got an initial quote of $27K which resulted in $30.5K OTD. This is in Chicago.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101
    rostejm said:

Not seeing much information on here about buying experiences and prices paid for 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD. Anyone got any info? I got an initial quote of $27K which resulted in $30.5K OTD. This is in Chicago.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds has price research, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rostejmrostejm Posts: 3
    MSRP is $28,650 (without $1,045 destination fee).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101
    rostejm said:

MSRP is $28,650 (without $1,045 destination fee).

Why without the destination fee? ;)

We'll just say it's $29,695.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Just purchase an ex-l for 29700 in upstate NY on last day of February.  They also beat the carmax quote on my trade in with another $400.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418

Just purchase an ex-l for 29700 in upstate NY on last day of February.  They also beat the carmax quote on my trade in with another $400.

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rostejmrostejm Posts: 3

Just purchase an ex-l for 29700 in upstate NY on last day of February.  They also beat the carmax quote on my trade in with another $400.

$29700 was sales price before TT&L? Congrats!
  • Falmouth540Falmouth540 VirginiaPosts: 2
    Offered $27600 for 2019 EX AWD plus tax and tags in VA. Is this a good deal at present time ?
  • I played the e-mail game, using the Edmonds true price and going from there.  Two dealers gave me final pricing in email. I believe with tax and title it was 31900.  I used to use truecar but they just throw your info to the masses before giving you a tea price to go after.  Edmonds was a tremendous help!