Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/20 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mercedez Benz A-Class Lease details

aeronaeron Posts: 1
edited March 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-class, 36/10k, zip - 94087

Thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,414
    aeron said:

Hi, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-class, 36/10k, zip - 94087

Thanks

FWD or AWD?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• pollypolly Posts: 5
    Hi, what is the Monet factor and residual for lease FWD 2019 A class 48/10k, zip 89052? They gave me 0.00210. Thats higher than financing. I have excellent 800+ credit. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,197
    polly said:

Hi, what is the Monet factor and residual for lease FWD 2019 A class 48/10k, zip 89052? They gave me 0.00210. Thats higher than financing. I have excellent 800+ credit. Thank you.

.00110 and 48%

Dealer is marking up the MF for extra profit.

Given the dearth of MB dealers in LV, you may want to consider shopping in SoCal to get a better than average deal.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.