2019 S5 Sportback Prestige

show915show915 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in Audi
Can someone review my quote?

Thanks in advance.

36 months / 10k miles

The purchase price is 10 percent off or 62000, the residual is 58 percent (39996.80) and the MF is .00250

Now these numbers come up to 1056 a month

And he is offering $999 if I come and do a deal. It is Dallas, TX area. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    show915 said:

    Can someone review my quote?

    Thanks in advance.

    36 months / 10k miles

    The purchase price is 10 percent off or 62000, the residual is 58 percent (39996.80) and the MF is .00250

    Now these numbers come up to 1056 a month

    And he is offering $999 if I come and do a deal. It is Dallas, TX area. Thanks.

    How much do they want from you at signing?

    What is the MSRP?

    .00235 and 58% are the current numbers for the 2019 S5 Prestige

    Texas taxes the entire selling price, and the Prestige trim has an RV 3% less than the P+; those items are driving up your lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • show915show915 Member Posts: 3
    MSRP is $68,960

    Here is what he wrote in the email:

    "The payment with my discount and no money due at signing would get to 999 a month"
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    show915 said:

    MSRP is $68,960

    Here is what he wrote in the email:

    "The payment with my discount and no money due at signing would get to 999 a month"

    The number you need, then, is the adjusted cap cost, with the taxes and fees added to the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • show915show915 Member Posts: 3
    He just replied as follows:

    Tough to give an exact, but at 999 a month it will be around 64000. Depends on having a tax credit available or what I make the sales price at the end

    But 64000 give or take

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    show915 said:

    He just replied as follows:

    Tough to give an exact, but at 999 a month it will be around 64000. Depends on having a tax credit available or what I make the sales price at the end

    But 64000 give or take

    Adjusted CAP would have to be about $67,000 to get to $999/mo on the payment.
    Assuming .00235 MF and 58% residual for 36/10.

    Doesn't seem like he's working real hard at getting you the actual numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.