Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 BMW 330I xdrive

vohvoh Member Posts: 7
edited March 2019 in BMW
What is the RV/MF for a 2019 bmw 330i xdrive for 45242 ?

What would be a good monthly payment for 50k?

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2019
    36/12 and incentives please
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,643
    voh said:

    What is the RV/MF for a 2019 bmw 330i xdrive for 45242 ?

    What would be a good monthly payment for 50k?

    Thank you

    36/15
    .00177 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    Payment is driven by negotiated price; do you have one you can share with us?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2019



    These are the quotes I got for two different 3 series. (one with m sport package, one without) located in fort wayne IN. Not Cincinnati. Am i getting a good deal? Both of these seems really high, the dealership says the MF is .00197
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,643
    voh said:




    These are the quotes I got for two different 3 series. (one with m sport package, one without) located in fort wayne IN. Not Cincinnati. Am i getting a good deal? Both of these seems really high, the dealership says the MF is .00197

    Dealership is padding the MF for extra profit.

    Tell them you won't negotiate any further until you get the base MF.

    At the moment, all the good deals are on the outgoing 2018's. Not much incentive for the dealer to cut great deals on the brand new 2019.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    Is this a good price to be expecting with this vehicle? What is a general target price I should shoot for? 650? 700? THanks again for your quick responses and all your info.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,893
    voh said:

    Is this a good price to be expecting with this vehicle? What is a general target price I should shoot for? 650? 700? THanks again for your quick responses and all your info.

    Base MF and $1500 more off saves around $60/mo+tax.

    That would be an average deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2019
    Is this a good deal ? I havent been able to find any 2019 deals for less than 700/month.  Should I jump in this if I can bring the MF down to .0018?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,893
    voh said:

    Is this a good deal ? I havent been able to find any 2019 deals for less than 700/month.  Should I jump in this if I can bring the MF down to .0018?

    What state is this?

    What is the amount due at signing?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    This is in OH

    He says that this 0 down but I see at 1700 up front cost followed by a cash received of 1700.

    Cap reduction 1917
    Not sure the cap cost 

    It's for 36/12k 
    $629/month
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,643
    voh said:

    This is in OH

    He says that this 0 down but I see at 1700 up front cost followed by a cash received of 1700.

    Cap reduction 1917
    Not sure the cap cost 

    It's for 36/12k 
    $629/month

    There is a difference between "down payment" and "up front cash" for a lease.

    In OH, you want to pay the first payment and registration costs only at signing.

    Add the doc fee (capped at $250) and the acquisition fee ($925) to the selling price and make them part of the monthly payment.

    Same with the sales tax - in OH, you pay tax on the sum of the payments, up front. Make that part of the monthly payment, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,893
    voh said:

    This is in OH

    He says that this 0 down but I see at 1700 up front cost followed by a cash received of 1700.

    Cap reduction 1917
    Not sure the cap cost 

    It's for 36/12k 
    $629/month

    The money factor markup is adding about $15/mo.
    The discount is about 5.4% of MSRP. You might have another $500-$1000 to work with there.

    There aren't any incentives on this model, so the deals aren't that great.
    Your payment seems correct, given the numbers provided.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    vohvoh Member Posts: 7
    ok, so I'm about to pull the trigger and finalize the deal.  Think I did pretty good considering the circumstance, any final recommendations or thoughts?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,893
    voh said:

    ok, so I'm about to pull the trigger and finalize the deal.  Think I did pretty good considering the circumstance, any final recommendations or thoughts?

    How did your rebates go up from $1000 to $2250?

    $60/mo better than the last quote. That doesn't hurt.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    teddykotteddykot Member Posts: 7
    Please provide RV/MF for a 2019 bmw 330i xdrive for 11224: excellent credit, 36/12K
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,643
    teddykot said:

    Please provide RV/MF for a 2019 bmw 330i xdrive for 11224: excellent credit, 36/12K

    .00165 and 60%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.