2019 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

1212224262729

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    nanbakat said:

    Hi. Can you tell me if the numbers changed for September?

    I was told by Sales manager that the 9000K dealer allowance is 8K nationally from Audi and an additional 1K from Audi for the Southern Region. So I guess the West Coast gets an additional bump to 1.5K which explains why the dealer allowance in California is 9500.

    Can I get lease numbers for August and dealer allowance for zip code 75254?

    36/10
    36/12

    For Premium+ and for Prestige.

    I'm looking to see if I can swing a deal today since it's the end of the month.

    Thank you.

    36/12
    .00173 MF


    P+ - 48% and $7000 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 46% and $9000



    I see an extra $250 in dealer market allowance for your area, this month.
    No changes otherwise.

    Your dealer is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    tiki_taka said:

    Hello, could I please have Sept RV/MF/incentives for prestige and pp 24/10k zip 94040. Thank you.

    .00173 MF

    P+ - 56% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% and $9500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    solozoom said:

    Hi. Please provide the September money factor, residual value, and incentives for Premium Plus and Prestige for 36mo/15K mi/yr in 91754. Thank you.

    .00173 MF

    P+ - 46% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 44% and $9500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MeTomMeTom SeattleMember Posts: 16
    I’m looking to see if there are any changes to P+ or Prestige incentives/RV/MF in a September for zip code 98005 on 24 months/7.5K miles.

    Thanks!
  • ThugMDThugMD Member Posts: 8
    calbear92 said:

    I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

    In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

    Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.

    calbear92 said:

    I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

    In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

    Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.

    calbear92 said:

    I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

    In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

    Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.

    calbear92 said:

    I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

    In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

    Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.

    Listen to this guy. Has helped so much in understanding.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    MeTom said:

    I’m looking to see if there are any changes to P+ or Prestige incentives/RV/MF in a September for zip code 98005 on 24 months/7.5K miles.

    Thanks!

    No changes from last month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bay_105bay_105 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    bay_105 said:

    Olbywan said:

    Hey All,
    Wanted to run these numbers by to see if there is any wiggle room, dealership seems to act like it’s a take it now or walk away, but somehow the numbers don’t add up this way in Leasehakr, so would appreciate any guidance on what I’m missing.

    36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)
    10% Costco Loyalty + 9500 Rebates gets me to:
    Sell price: 67,500
    7500 lease cash + 2k down + 895 aquisition fee
    MR: .00173
    RV: 46%
    Monthly: 622 + tax

    Additionally, the dealer will not let me put down any MSD’s, which is why I decided to put down 2k to reduce cap cost/monthly.

    I feel like I can push for a little lower sell price and have no idea how they landed on that monthly, but seems juicy.

    I have the same problem, started today at another dealership...
    MSRP- 85,195
    Cap cost- 59,676
    Residual- 39,189
    MF- .00173
    Drive off due - $2500
    Monthly payment - $799 including tax.. I’m at 7.75% tax where I live.

    Any thoughts or input is welcomed and appreciated! This is all so new and confusing to me - as I don’t usually lease but with a electric car I wanted to try it since I don’t know if I will like it - long term.
    That seems like a reasonable cost, relative to MSRP
    Thank you! Still negotiating on another deal.
  • tiki_takatiki_taka Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    tiki_taka said:

    Hello, could I please have Sept RV/MF/incentives for prestige and pp 24/10k zip 94040. Thank you.

    .00173 MF

    P+ - 56% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% and $9500
    thank you. What does one-pay do to MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    tiki_taka said:

    kyfdx said:

    tiki_taka said:

    Hello, could I please have Sept RV/MF/incentives for prestige and pp 24/10k zip 94040. Thank you.

    .00173 MF

    P+ - 56% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% and $9500
    thank you. What does one-pay do to MF?
    MF is reduced to .00123

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ronald2009ronald2009 Member Posts: 34
    Hi, Can I get a MF, Residual, incentives/loyalty for 2019 e-from P+ 24/10 and 36/10 zip 11801? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999

    Hi, Can I get a MF, Residual, incentives/loyalty for 2019 e-from P+ 24/10 and 36/10 zip 11801? Thanks

    .00173 MF
    56%/49% residual

    $7500 lease cash
    $7250 dealer market allowance
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • getThatCar2getThatCar2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, May I get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2019 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 and 36/10 for zipcode 01803? Thanks a ton!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614

    Hi, May I get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2019 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 and 36/10 for zipcode 01803? Thanks a ton!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7250 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9250

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dj2006dj2006 Member Posts: 67
    kyfdx said:

    dj2006 said:

    Hi
    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2019 E-Tron Premium Plus and Prestige in 91401 for 24/7.5?
    Thanks!

    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 57% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 55% residual. $9500 dealer market allowance

    Hi
    Was there any change to these for September in 91401?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    dj2006 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dj2006 said:

    Hi
    Can I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2019 E-Tron Premium Plus and Prestige in 91401 for 24/7.5?
    Thanks!

    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 57% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 55% residual. $9500 dealer market allowance

    Hi
    Was there any change to these for September in 91401?
    Thanks!
    No change

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RamLevoitRamLevoit Member Posts: 47
    Hello! May I get the MF, RV and incentives with 36/12 and 36/10 in 94105 for:

    - 2020 e-tron Premium
    - 2020 e-tron Prestige
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    RamLevoit said:

    Hello! May I get the MF, RV and incentives with 36/12 and 36/10 in 94105 for:

    - 2020 e-tron Premium
    - 2020 e-tron Prestige

    36/12
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 48% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 46% residual. $9500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RamLevoitRamLevoit Member Posts: 47
    edited September 2020
    kyfdx said:

    RamLevoit said:

    Hello! May I get the MF, RV and incentives with 36/12 and 36/10 in 94105 for:

    - 2020 e-tron Premium
    - 2020 e-tron Prestige

    36/12
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 48% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 46% residual. $9500
    Couple of follow-up question:
    - Is that the same for 36/10?
    - What is the MF, RF and incentive for the Edition One for 36/12K and 36/10K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    RamLevoit said:

    kyfdx said:

    RamLevoit said:

    Hello! May I get the MF, RV and incentives with 36/12 and 36/10 in 94105 for:

    - 2020 e-tron Premium
    - 2020 e-tron Prestige

    36/12
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 48% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 46% residual. $9500
    Couple of follow-up question:
    - Is that the same for 36/10?
    - What is the MF, RF and incentive for the Edition One for 36/12K and 36/10K?
    +1% for 36/10

    Not positive, but I think the Edition One version is the same as Prestige

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • millspatrickmillspatrick Member Posts: 16
    Hello-

    Can I please get a refresh on residual & MF's for the 2019 Audi e-Tron for both Prestige & Premium Plus.

    Prestige:
    24/10 & 36/10
    Zip: 48188

    Premium Plus
    24/10 & 36/10
    Zip: 48188

    Please also include all applicable incentives, dealer cash and market allowances (including Costco).

    Thanks!


    Michaell said:

    Hello-

    Can I please get base MF and residual for the following:

    2019 Audi e-Tron Prestige
    Zip: 48188/MI

    Any applicable manufacturers incentives?

    36/15
    .00132 and 45%
    $7500 lease cash
    $4000 dealer marketing allowance
  • getThatCar2getThatCar2 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot!

    Follow up question: May I also get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2020 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 for zipcode 01803? Thanks again!
    Michaell said:

    Hi, May I get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2019 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 and 36/10 for zipcode 01803? Thanks a ton!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7250 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9250
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614

    Thanks a lot!

    Follow up question: May I also get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2020 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 for zipcode 01803? Thanks again!

    Michaell said:

    Hi, May I get September information on MF, Residual, incentives for 2019 e-tron P+ and Prestige, 36/7.5 and 36/10 for zipcode 01803? Thanks a ton!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7250 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9250
    Audi numbers have been extended through Tuesday.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614

    Hello-

    Can I please get a refresh on residual & MF's for the 2019 Audi e-Tron for both Prestige & Premium Plus.

    Prestige:
    24/10 & 36/10
    Zip: 48188

    Premium Plus
    24/10 & 36/10
    Zip: 48188

    Please also include all applicable incentives, dealer cash and market allowances (including Costco).

    Thanks!

    Michaell said:

    Hello-

    Can I please get base MF and residual for the following:

    2019 Audi e-Tron Prestige
    Zip: 48188/MI

    Any applicable manufacturers incentives?

    36/15
    .00132 and 45%
    $7500 lease cash
    $4000 dealer marketing allowance
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 56% / 49% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% / 47% and $9500 dealer marketing allowance

    No info on Costco

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ag37204ag37204 Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

    Could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and 24/7.5 on the 2019 e-tron premium plus for 40207? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    ag37204 said:

    Hello,

    Could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and 24/7.5 on the 2019 e-tron premium plus for 40207? Thanks!

    24/10

    .00173 MF and 56% residual

    $7500 lease cash
    $7500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • epaiukepaiuk Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

    Could I please have MF, residual, incentives for pp and prestige, 36 months 7.5k and 10k miles for 90403?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    epaiuk said:

    Hi,

    Could I please have MF, residual, incentives for pp and prestige, 36 months 7.5k and 10k miles for 90403?
    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ralphsouzaralphsouza Member Posts: 29
    Can you kindly share the MF and residual for for prestige and premium plus for 24 and 36 months, 7500 and 10000 miles in 94109?

    Also, any dealer cash and incentives available including conquest.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614

    Can you kindly share the MF and residual for for prestige and premium plus for 24 and 36 months, 7500 and 10000 miles in 94109?

    Also, any dealer cash and incentives available including conquest.

    10K allowance
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 56% / 49% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% / 47% and $9500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fojakerfojaker Member Posts: 16
    You can see from my previous posts I was trying to get Premiere+ with 36 or 24 month lease with $5,000 total out of pocket. One local dealer was around $698 /36 while another out of state was $665/24. MSRP was pretty close for comparison. I received another offer from out of state that seems pretty attractive for a Prestige. This offer beats the Premiere+ for $698 for 36 months even if the MF is high on both of them. Seems I get an upgraded model for less money. Would still need to spend a little money on transferring plates. Good deal?

    Thanks.


    MSRP: $ 81,180
    Selling Price: $65,062
    Rebate:$7,500
    Money Factor: .00203
    Gov Fee/Doc Fee: $345
    Residual: $44,649
    Miles Per Year: 7,500
    Term: 24
    Payment: $689 total out of pocket $5,000 - my comparison data point
    Payment $735 total out of pocket $4,000

  • MeTomMeTom SeattleMember Posts: 16
    Hello -

    Can you provide information on marketing allowance and other incentive amounts for Prestige and P+ for Zip Code 46804?
  • sirmovesalotsirmovesalot Member Posts: 36
    fojaker said:

    You can see from my previous posts I was trying to get Premiere+ with 36 or 24 month lease with $5,000 total out of pocket. One local dealer was around $698 /36 while another out of state was $665/24. MSRP was pretty close for comparison. I received another offer from out of state that seems pretty attractive for a Prestige. This offer beats the Premiere+ for $698 for 36 months even if the MF is high on both of them. Seems I get an upgraded model for less money. Would still need to spend a little money on transferring plates. Good deal?

    Thanks.


    MSRP: $ 81,180
    Selling Price: $65,062
    Rebate:$7,500
    Money Factor: .00203
    Gov Fee/Doc Fee: $345
    Residual: $44,649
    Miles Per Year: 7,500
    Term: 24
    Payment: $689 total out of pocket $5,000 - my comparison data point
    Payment $735 total out of pocket $4,000

    Not a great deal. Mf is inflated you can do much better if you try harder with them
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    fojaker said:

    You can see from my previous posts I was trying to get Premiere+ with 36 or 24 month lease with $5,000 total out of pocket. One local dealer was around $698 /36 while another out of state was $665/24. MSRP was pretty close for comparison. I received another offer from out of state that seems pretty attractive for a Prestige. This offer beats the Premiere+ for $698 for 36 months even if the MF is high on both of them. Seems I get an upgraded model for less money. Would still need to spend a little money on transferring plates. Good deal?

    Thanks.


    MSRP: $ 81,180
    Selling Price: $65,062
    Rebate:$7,500
    Money Factor: .00203
    Gov Fee/Doc Fee: $345
    Residual: $44,649
    Miles Per Year: 7,500
    Term: 24
    Payment: $689 total out of pocket $5,000 - my comparison data point
    Payment $735 total out of pocket $4,000

    MF is marked up from the base rate of .00173 - that will save you some extra money in the payment if you can get them to come down on that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    MeTom said:

    Hello -

    Can you provide information on marketing allowance and other incentive amounts for Prestige and P+ for Zip Code 46804?

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • evanjsongevanjsong Member Posts: 5
    Hi. Can I get number information for 2019 etron Prestige? Zipcode is 75034 and 36/10.
    Also 2020 etron sportsback Prestige please. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    edited September 2020
    evanjsong said:

    Hi. Can I get number information for 2019 etron Prestige? Zipcode is 75034 and 36/10.
    Also 2020 etron sportsback Prestige please. Thank you!

    2019
    .00173 and 47%
    $7500 lease cash
    $9250 dealer marketing allowance

    I don't see a 2020 eTron.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MeTomMeTom SeattleMember Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    MeTom said:

    Hello -

    Can you provide information on marketing allowance and other incentive amounts for Prestige and P+ for Zip Code 46804?

    Lease term and miles per year?
    Apologies I thought incentives were the same regardless of lease terms.

    I’m looking at 24 months/7.5K miles

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    MeTom said:

    Michaell said:

    MeTom said:

    Hello -

    Can you provide information on marketing allowance and other incentive amounts for Prestige and P+ for Zip Code 46804?

    Lease term and miles per year?
    Apologies I thought incentives were the same regardless of lease terms.

    I’m looking at 24 months/7.5K miles

    Sorry, I thought you were also looking for the MF and RV.

    Incentives:
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - $9500 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FiercewookieFiercewookie Member Posts: 5
    Could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and on the 2019 e-tron premium plus and prestige for 98503? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614

    Could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and on the 2019 e-tron premium plus and prestige for 98503? Thanks

    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 56% and $6000 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 54% and $8000 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batatesbatates Member Posts: 47
    Hello, could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and on the 2019 e-tron premium plus and prestige for 92626? Thanks
  • quattroquattro Member Posts: 100
    edited September 2020
    Is there any change to MF, residual and incentives for September? They seem to be the same as before.
    Can I please get marketing allowance for 94010 for both P+ and Prestige. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    batates said:

    Hello, could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and on the 2019 e-tron premium plus and prestige for 92626? Thanks

    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 56% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 54% residual. $9500 dealer market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,999
    quattro said:

    Is there any change to MF, residual and incentives for September? They seem to be the same as before.
    Can I please get marketing allowance for 94010 for both P+ and Prestige. Thanks!

    No changes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • epaiukepaiuk Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    epaiuk said:

    Hi,

    Could I please have MF, residual, incentives for pp and prestige, 36 months 7.5k and 10k miles for 90403?
    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9500
    Could I also have the numbers for 7.5k?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,614
    epaiuk said:

    Michaell said:

    epaiuk said:

    Hi,

    Could I please have MF, residual, incentives for pp and prestige, 36 months 7.5k and 10k miles for 90403?
    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    P+ - 49% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 47% and $9500
    Could I also have the numbers for 7.5k?
    Thanks
    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batatesbatates Member Posts: 47
    edited September 2020
    kyfdx said:

    batates said:

    Hello, could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 24/10 and on the 2019 e-tron premium plus and prestige for 92626? Thanks

    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

    P+: 56% residual. $7500 dealer market allowance
    Prest: 54% residual. $9500 dealer market allowance
    Thank you. My understanding is these offers stack with the current costco promotion. Can you confirm that is the case?
  • calbear92calbear92 Los AngelesMember Posts: 29
    only if the dealership elects to share the full amount. YMMV
  • fojakerfojaker Member Posts: 16
    Good luck with them sharing any of that. On top of that, I've had zero luck getting a MF of .00173 in or out of my state.
  • bduclosbduclos Member Posts: 22
    Hello, can I please have the MF and residual for the 2019 Etron prestige 36/10. Zip code is 98012.
    I’m also a Costco member of that matters. I heard dealer told me it’s a 10% off msrp.
Sign In or Register to comment.