Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
edited March 21 in Kia
Hello Kia owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Kia owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Comments

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Posts: 13,202
    Just bought a 2019 Kia Soul+.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2004 Chevy Van, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189

What do you think so far? We're just about to get a new vehicle and the Soul was on MY list, but the wife had once as a rental for a week on a biz trip recently and she decided it wasn't for her, and as it will be her primary vehicle...

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Posts: 13,202
    edited April 5
    PF_Flyer said:

What do you think so far? We're just about to get a new vehicle and the Soul was on MY list, but the wife had once as a rental for a week on a biz trip recently and she decided it wasn't for her, and as it will be her primary vehicle...
    My need was for a grocery getter that my mobility impaired wife could get into. I needed a rather upright A pillar, a seat cushion about 25” off the ground and a low sil step over height. The Soul was the only one that fit my specific criteria.

Other than that I was impressed that it drove and handled OK for such an inexpensive car. I paid almost exactly what I paid for my PT Cruiser 10 years ago.

This won’t be my only vehicle as I have three others to suit my every mood. :p

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2004 Chevy Van, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

A wide selection to choose from eh? :)

I like the Soul and it WAS on our list of possibles until the wife had one for a week on a biz trip. That was the end of that

Edmunds Moderator

What do you think about the 2020 Kia Telluride?

Edmunds Moderator

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,214
    Saw it at the auto show. Not as big as you might think - more Pilot or Highlander sized.

Very handsome, inside and out. I predict it will be a big hit.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

The "offroad" commercial with the Telluride growling around the muddy pasture is interesting:)

Edmunds Moderator