Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura RDX 2019 Lease

raj1247raj1247 Posts: 2
edited March 2019 in Acura
Hi, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package 36/10k, zipcode 77079. Thanks in advance
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,982
    raj1247 said:

    Hi, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package 36/10k, zipcode 77079. Thanks in advance

    .00190 and 56%
    $6250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,182
    Michaell said:

    raj1247 said:

    Hi, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package 36/10k, zipcode 77079. Thanks in advance

    .00190 and 56%
    $6250 incentives
    RDX
    .00190 MF and 58% residual
    $2375 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raj1247raj1247 Posts: 2
    Hello @Michaell and @kyfdx ,

    The two numbers have extreme difference in the incentives. I am struggling to understand which incentive number to take into my calculation? $6250 or $2375? I would greatly appreciate if you can breakdown the incentives if possible. Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,982
    raj1247 said:

    Hello @Michaell and @kyfdx ,

    The two numbers have extreme difference in the incentives. I am struggling to understand which incentive number to take into my calculation? $6250 or $2375? I would greatly appreciate if you can breakdown the incentives if possible. Thanks again

    $2375 for the RDX
    $6250 for the MDX

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,182
    raj1247 said:

    Hello @Michaell and @kyfdx ,

    The two numbers have extreme difference in the incentives. I am struggling to understand which incentive number to take into my calculation? $6250 or $2375? I would greatly appreciate if you can breakdown the incentives if possible. Thanks again

    These are the correct numbers

    RDX
    .00190 MF and 58% residual
    $2375 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rj3Rj3 95035Posts: 3
    What is the mf and residual for 2019 rdx fwd technology pkg zip 95035
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,982
    Rj3 said:

    What is the mf and residual for 2019 rdx fwd technology pkg zip 95035

    36/15
    .00190 and 55%
    $2375 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rj3Rj3 95035Posts: 3
    Forgot to add .. i am looking for 7.5K miles only as i have miles to rollover
    Existing Acura lease owner.
    Can you give a breakdown of 2375$ incentive?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,182
    Rj3 said:

    Forgot to add .. i am looking for 7.5K miles only as i have miles to rollover
    Existing Acura lease owner.
    Can you give a breakdown of 2375$ incentive?

    59% residual for 36/7.5


    Total Cash of $2375 includes:
    $2375 Captive Lease Offer

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rj3Rj3 95035Posts: 3
    So is 2375 inclusive of 1000$ loyalty or on top of that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,982
    Rj3 said:

    So is 2375 inclusive of 1000$ loyalty or on top of that?

    No - loyalty, if available, is separate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrMartyMrMarty Posts: 2
    How strict is Acura with their conquest lease pricing? I'd like to lease an RDX either base or tech and currently have a BMW X3. They are listing eligible vehicles as: Acura, Honda, Lexus NX or Lexus RX. The pricing is $30/month less, same down payment.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,982
    MrMarty said:

    How strict is Acura with their conquest lease pricing? I'd like to lease an RDX either base or tech and currently have a BMW X3. They are listing eligible vehicles as: Acura, Honda, Lexus NX or Lexus RX. The pricing is $30/month less, same down payment.

    My opinion is that the terms of the conquest program are pretty rigid, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt for you to check with your dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrMartyMrMarty Posts: 2
    Looking for MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package 36/12k, zipcode 72762. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,182
    MrMarty said:

    Looking for MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a Acura RDX FWD with Technology Package 36/12k, zipcode 72762. Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2375 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.