Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Murano Platinum

Kb824Kb824 Member Posts: 4
edited March 2019 in Nissan
I'm going to be leasing my first car since always buying used. I got an offer for $0 down $450 a month for 36 months 12k miles a year. Too good to be true?

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    Kb824 said:

I'm going to be leasing my first car since always buying used.

I got an offer for $0 down $450 a month for 36 months 12k miles a year. Too good to be true?

Not enough information to evaluate.

ZIP code?
    MSRP (sticker price)?
    Selling price?
    $0 down or $0 due at signing? They aren't the same thing.

Before going into the dealer, I suggest you do some research on leasing basics to familiarize yourself with the numbers and terminology. Use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Kb824Kb824 Member Posts: 4
    $0 down, yeah they didn't really honor what they said on the phone .But I understand $0 due at signing and $0 down.  
    I'm leasing in Massachusetts. My zip is 02151
    They were asking 47k.  Which I think is high.  Their website shows 42k.  But they said they would go that low if I financed instead of leasing  
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    Kb824 said:

They were asking 47k.  Which I think is high.  Their website shows 42k.  But they said they would go that low if I financed instead of leasing  

There are difference incentives for purchase vs. lease, so I agree with the dealer in that respect.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4