2019 Mazda 3 (Hatchback) Lease Deals and Prices

RitRit OregonMember Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in Mazda
Hello, could you please let me know what's the MF, Residual and lease or royalty credits for 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback, 36/10k, zip - 97008

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    Rit said:

    Hello, could you please let me know what's the MF, Residual and lease or royalty credits for 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback, 36/10k, zip - 97008

    What trim?
    Also, FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RitRit OregonMember Posts: 3
    Thanks for the response. Sorry I was not specific.
    Trim - Select, FWD.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    edited March 2019
    Rit said:

    Thanks for the response. Sorry I was not specific.
    Trim - Select, FWD.
    Thanks.

    .00099 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RootleafRootleaf Member Posts: 10
    Hello, could I have the MF, residuals and any offers on the Mazda 3 hatchback Premium trim, both AWD and FWD drivetrains? ZIP 94116...Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    Rootleaf said:

    Hello, could I have the MF, residuals and any offers on the Mazda 3 hatchback Premium trim, both AWD and FWD drivetrains? ZIP 94116...Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RootleafRootleaf Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    Rootleaf said:

    Hello, could I have the MF, residuals and any offers on the Mazda 3 hatchback Premium trim, both AWD and FWD drivetrains? ZIP 94116...Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    Rootleaf said:

    Michaell said:

    Rootleaf said:

    Hello, could I have the MF, residuals and any offers on the Mazda 3 hatchback Premium trim, both AWD and FWD drivetrains? ZIP 94116...Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36/12 please.
    .00099 and 53% (FWD) or 54% (AWD)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aca109aca109 Member Posts: 15
    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives in NJ 07470 36/12 (or 36/10) for 2019 M3/Touring/HB/Auto? Both FWD & AWD. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    aca109 said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives in NJ 07470 36/12 (or 36/10) for 2019 M3/Touring/HB/Auto? Both FWD & AWD. Thank you!

    No Touring trim for 2019:
    Base
    Select
    Preferred
    Premium

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aca109aca109 Member Posts: 15
    Sorry, I was looking for "Preferred".
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    aca109 said:

    Sorry, I was looking for "Preferred".

    36/12
    .00099 MF
    52%/53% residual for FWD/AWD
    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.