Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Leasing and Financing numbers for 2019 Kia Rio 5-Door with S and Tech Package.

TheDuke704TheDuke704 Member Posts: 8
edited March 2019 in Kia
Hello! Could I get the Leasing Numbers for 2019 Kia Rio 10k miles /36 months & 12k miles/36 months as well as best financing terms (i.e. 60 months, 66 months, etc.) for New Jersey 08003. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hello! Could I get the Leasing Numbers for 2019 Kia Rio 10k miles /36 months & 12k miles/36 months as well as best financing terms (i.e. 60 months, 66 months, etc.) for New Jersey 08003. Thank you!

LX Sedan, or S Hatchback, or S Sedan?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TheDuke704TheDuke704 Member Posts: 8
    S Hatchback Please
  • Options

S Hatchback Please

It appears that the only lease term they are offering on the Rio is for 48 months.

48/12
    .00227 MF and 41% residual
    $2600 lease cash

Or, 0.9% financing for up to 60 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    leasingacar1leasingacar1 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2019
    I am looking for the MF, residual, and lease incentives for the 2019 Kia Rio LX 12K miles, 36 mo, automatic transmission in Michigan 48301. Thank you!
  • Options

I am looking for the MF, residual, and lease incentives for the 2019 Kia Rio LX 12K miles, 36 mo, automatic transmission in Michigan 48301. Thank you!

I don't see any Rio leases offered in your area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    harismkharismk Member Posts: 16
    Hi, Could you please provide the numbers for 36/12K, 2019 LX Sedan in 67228? Residual, MF, Incentives. Thanks.
  • Options
    harismk said:

Hi, Could you please provide the numbers for 36/12K, 2019 LX Sedan in 67228? Residual, MF, Incentives. Thanks.

I don't see a lease program for the Rio.

As a general rule, the lowest priced, entry level models don't lease well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TimZillaTimZilla Member Posts: 9
    Hi, can I get the current leasing numbers (residual, MF, incentives) for 2019 Kia Rio S Hatchback with the tech package for Colorado 80210? I would prefer 36 months/10K miles, but saw above Kia was only offering 48 months/12K, so if that is all there is, those numbers would be fine. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    TimZilla said:

Hi, can I get the current leasing numbers (residual, MF, incentives) for 2019 Kia Rio S Hatchback with the tech package for Colorado 80210? I would prefer 36 months/10K miles, but saw above Kia was only offering 48 months/12K, so if that is all there is, those numbers would be fine. Thanks!

We don't see any lease programs for the Rio.

Generally, entry level models don't lease well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    TimZillaTimZilla Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

TimZilla said:

So this from back in April is no longer in effect?

It appears that the only lease term they are offering on the Rio is for 48 months.

48/12
    $2600 lease cash

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    TimZilla said:

Michaell said:

TimZilla said:

So this from back in April is no longer in effect?

48/12
    $2600 lease cash

April was 6 months ago. Lots of changes to the programs since then, including the possibility that they've been discontinued.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4