Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude MF & Residual in Hollywood FL

ADRMARADRMAR Member Posts: 12
edited April 2019 in Jeep
Hi All, I am looking to understand what current incentives I can apply to a lease deal of a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude.

Also MF and residual for a zip code 33024 Hollywood FL for calculation.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    ADRMAR said:

Hi All, I am looking to understand what current incentives I can apply to a lease deal of a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude.

Thanks!

4x4 or 4x2?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    36/12k - 4x2
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    ADRMAR said:

Thanks!

ADRMAR said:

36/12k - 4x2

.00021 MF and 48% residual

Total Cash of $3250 includes:
    $250 2019 Lease Cash 66LK1 (excl. Pacifica Hybrid) SE exp. 04/30/2019
    $1000 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash **CK5 (CA,MA,SE,SW) exp. 04/30/2019
    $1000 Southeast Lease Bonus Cash SELKJ exp. 04/30/2019
    $1000 Southeast BC Bonus Cash SECKA exp. 04/30/2019

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi All

So I attempted to negotiate a fair deal yesterday, but I failed miserably, I did go over the numbers and despite knowing the MF as well as the rest of the info, the dealer was charging a MF = .00063. I can only presume they are running a markup. After these I kept plugin number on the leasehacker calculator and I realized I am not able to get to the payments I desire nor the dealer is helping, I mean they were providing additional discounts on top the month incentive but were overcharging me on the MF. ---

Since I am not going to persist on this deal, I wonder if I should wait for something better to comes up for this particular vehicle or this is still considered a “smoke” deal and I am passing on (at lease for this vehicle)

----By the way thank you! to the use who share these valuable info for us to make educated purchase

• Options
    ADRMAR said:

Hi All

So I attempted to negotiate a fair deal yesterday, but I failed miserably, I did go over the numbers and despite knowing the MF as well as the rest of the info, the dealer was charging a MF = .00063. I can only presume they are running a markup. After these I kept plugin number on the leasehacker calculator and I realized I am not able to get to the payments I desire nor the dealer is helping, I mean they were providing additional discounts on top the month incentive but were overcharging me on the MF. ---

Since I am not going to persist on this deal, I wonder if I should wait for something better to comes up for this particular vehicle or this is still considered a “smoke” deal and I am passing on (at lease for this vehicle)

----By the way thank you! to the use who share these valuable info for us to make educated purchase

.00063 represents the max markup allowed on the MF.

And, notice the heading of the price section says "purchase"? Ask them to provide you with a lease deal sheet. That's why you're confused - you aren't seeing the whole picture.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    llevllev Member Posts: 2
    Hey All, what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee X 4X4 (10k miles per year) My zip is 07093

Thx a lot!
  • Options
    llev said:

Hey All, what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee X 4X4 (10k miles per year) My zip is 07093

Thx a lot!

Limited X?
    36/10
    .00012 and 51%
    $3250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    llevllev Member Posts: 2
    Thx, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
  • Options
    llev said:

Thx, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X

Yep, then those are the correct numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.