Lease FAQ 2019 Honda Fit

kevbev999kevbev999 MassachusettsMember Posts: 1
edited April 2019 in Honda
Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 12,000 miles 36 months? Zip 01027

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    kevbev999 said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 12,000 miles 36 months? Zip 01027

    .00095 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pma7779pma7779 The BronxMember Posts: 10
    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 10,000 miles 36 months? Zip 10470. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,302
    pma7779 said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 10,000 miles 36 months? Zip 10470. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00077 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    If 10K is available in your area, add 1% to residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pma7779pma7779 The BronxMember Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    pma7779 said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 10,000 miles 36 months? Zip 10470. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00077 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    If 10K is available in your area, add 1% to residual
    In your opinoin, is this even a good lease? Seems high for a car in that range.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,302
    pma7779 said:

    Michaell said:

    pma7779 said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 10,000 miles 36 months? Zip 10470. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00077 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    If 10K is available in your area, add 1% to residual
    In your opinoin, is this even a good lease? Seems high for a car in that range.
    No cars in that size catagory lease well; you might get a better deal on a Civic.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    pma7779 said:

    Michaell said:

    pma7779 said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 10,000 miles 36 months? Zip 10470. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00077 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    If 10K is available in your area, add 1% to residual
    In your opinoin, is this even a good lease? Seems high for a car in that range.
    The lease program is great. Not sure what seems high? Do you have a price quote?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • superoleosuperoleo Member Posts: 1
    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 12,000 miles 24 months? Zip 44130. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    superoleo said:

    Hi, what is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit EX for 12,000 miles 24 months? Zip 44130. Thanks.

    .00077 MF and 66% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • melym815melym815 NYMember Posts: 6
    Hi, What is the MF, residual, and lease incentives for a 2019 Honda Fit, Zip 11374
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,302
    melym815 said:

    Hi, What is the MF, residual, and lease incentives for a 2019 Honda Fit, Zip 11374

    What trim level?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cursh14cursh14 Member Posts: 1
    What is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit LX (automatic) for 12,000 miles 36 months. Zip 45103.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,302
    cursh14 said:

    What is the money factor, residual and lease credits for a 2019 Honda Fit LX (automatic) for 12,000 miles 36 months. Zip 45103.

    .00077 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.