Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring

FK7LPZFK7LPZ CaliforniaPosts: 6
edited April 2019 in Honda
Hi I’m looking for the Money Factor, residual value, lease incentives/rebates, plus anything of importance regarding the 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. My zip code is 95758. Thank you so much!

Best Answer

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,769
    Accepted Answer
    FK7LPZ said:

Hi I’m looking for the Money Factor, residual value, lease incentives/rebates, plus anything of importance regarding the 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. My zip code is 95758. Thank you so much!

.00205 MF and 57% residual
    $1300 incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

• DplagsDplags Posts: 12
    What is MF, Residual and are there any rebates for 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback? Zip code is 33138. Thank you.
    Dplags said:

What is MF, Residual and are there any rebates for 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback? Zip code is 33138. Thank you.

Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Moderator

• DplagsDplags Posts: 12
    I'm not sure about the trim, but the mileage is 12k per year and lease will be 36 months. Thanks.
    Dplags said:

I'm not sure about the trim, but the mileage is 12k per year and lease will be 36 months. Thanks.

Until you are sure, I don't have numbers for you.

Edmunds Moderator

• LtmLtm FloridaPosts: 1
    Hello, im looking for RV, MF to evaluate 2019 Honda Accord sport 1.5L and 2.0L my zip code 33174
    Also im looking to for a 2019 Dodge Charger GT or R/T for a lease to...
    10000/39 months

Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,299
    Ltm said:

Hello, im looking for RV, MF to evaluate 2019 Honda Accord sport 1.5L and 2.0L my zip code 33174
    Also im looking to for a 2019 Dodge Charger GT or R/T for a lease to...
    10000/39 months

Thanks

This is a thread for the Honda Civic.

Please post Accord questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53077/honda/accord/2019-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

And Charger questions go here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52508/dodge/charger/2019-dodge-charger-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.