Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Leasing 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month/12k miles in MI

yadneshyadnesh Posts: 2
edited April 2019 in Subaru
Can anyone please provide the residual value/ monthly factor for

I'm looking to lease a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month / 12k miles in Michigan [6% sales tax] for April 2019. I want to put $0 down. What numbers do i need to negotiate to get a good deal? My credit is excellent.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,728
    yadnesh said:

I'm looking to lease a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month / 12k miles in Michigan [6% sales tax] for April 2019. I want to put $0 down. What numbers do i need to negotiate to get a good deal? My credit is excellent.

The 24 month Subaru leases are terrible.

Unless you can lease for 36 months, you should pick a different vehicle.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• yadneshyadnesh Posts: 2
    thank you for the reply. What alternative brand would you suggest for the same leasing period? I am looking for a base manual hatch back? Could you share some numbers for Honda Fit or Toyota Corolla?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,504
    yadnesh said:

thank you for the reply. What alternative brand would you suggest for the same leasing period? I am looking for a base manual hatch back? Could you share some numbers for Honda Fit or Toyota Corolla?

Use this links for your questions:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51428/honda/fit/2019-honda-fit-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52139/toyota/corolla/2019-toyota-corolla-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,728
    yadnesh said:

I want to circle back to this.

There are no lease programs for the 2018 Crosstrek or Impreza.

Only 2019. (but, still lousy numbers for 24 months)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator