Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Leasing 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month/12k miles in MI

yadneshyadnesh Member Posts: 2
edited April 2019 in Subaru
Can anyone please provide the residual value/ monthly factor for

I'm looking to lease a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month / 12k miles in Michigan [6% sales tax] for April 2019. I want to put $0 down. What numbers do i need to negotiate to get a good deal? My credit is excellent.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    yadnesh said:

I'm looking to lease a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek / Impreza base with manual transmission for 24 month / 12k miles in Michigan [6% sales tax] for April 2019. I want to put $0 down. What numbers do i need to negotiate to get a good deal? My credit is excellent.

The 24 month Subaru leases are terrible.

Unless you can lease for 36 months, you should pick a different vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yadneshyadnesh Member Posts: 2
    thank you for the reply. What alternative brand would you suggest for the same leasing period? I am looking for a base manual hatch back? Could you share some numbers for Honda Fit or Toyota Corolla?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    yadnesh said:

thank you for the reply. What alternative brand would you suggest for the same leasing period? I am looking for a base manual hatch back? Could you share some numbers for Honda Fit or Toyota Corolla?

Use this links for your questions:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51428/honda/fit/2019-honda-fit-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52139/toyota/corolla/2019-toyota-corolla-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    yadnesh said:

I want to circle back to this.

There are no lease programs for the 2018 Crosstrek or Impreza.

Only 2019. (but, still lousy numbers for 24 months)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator