RV/MF for 2019 Jeep Cherokee in Utah

KJthomasKJthomas Member Posts: 20
edited April 2019 in Jeep
Looking to lease a 2019 Jeep Cherokee for my daughter. I live in Utah, daughter is in Nevada. Can you tell me RV/MF in both states so I can decided where best to lease?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    KJthomas said:

    Looking to lease a 2019 Jeep Cherokee for my daughter. I live in Utah, daughter is in Nevada. Can you tell me RV/MF in both states so I can decided where best to lease?

    Both states are in the same region.

    What trim level?
    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KJthomasKJthomas Member Posts: 20
    the base model - not sure what that is. AWD, 36/12000
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    KJthomas said:

    the base model - not sure what that is. AWD, 36/12000
    Thanks!

    There is no "base" model.

    Latitude
    Limited
    Overland
    Trailhawk

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KJthomasKJthomas Member Posts: 20
    I'm looking at the Laredo 4x4. 36/12,000. Need MF and residual. Also. it looks like most of their incentives end 4/30. Do I need to jump on something or will there be similar incentives in May. How about lease cash in May?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    KJthomas said:

    I'm looking at the Laredo 4x4. 36/12,000. Need MF and residual. Also. it looks like most of their incentives end 4/30. Do I need to jump on something or will there be similar incentives in May. How about lease cash in May?

    Is it a Cherokee or a Grand Cherokee?

    All lease programs end on 04/30. Of course, there will be a new lease program on May 1st, but we won't have any details ahead of time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KJthomasKJthomas Member Posts: 20
    It's a Grand Cherokee for 89523. thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    KJthomas said:

    It's a Grand Cherokee for 89523. thanks

    36/12
    .00025 MF and 50% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.