Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 VW Golf Sportwagen Lease Deals And Prices

addfellowaddfellow Posts: 31
edited April 2019 in Volkswagen
Hi there, can I have the 36mo/12k MF, RV and Incentives in 15238 on a '19 Golf SportWagen S with 4MOTION® w/ manual transmission. Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    addfellow said:

    Hi there, can I have the 36mo/12k MF, RV and Incentives in 15238 on a '19 Golf SportWagen S with 4MOTION® w/ manual transmission. Thanks!

    .00114 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 and 39/12 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    Tarheel20 said:

    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 and 39/12 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.

    39/12
    .00063 and 52%
    $1175 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    Tarheel20 said:

    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.

    Look up one post....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    Michaell said:
    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.
    Look up one post....

  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    The previous info was for 39/12, looking for 39/10. Thanks
  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    Michaell said:
    Hi can you provide MF, RV, Incentives on 2019 Golf Sportwagen SE, 39/10 lease, zip 53201. Thanks.
    Look up one post....

  • Tarheel20Tarheel20 Posts: 23
    Previous post for 39/12, looking for 39/10. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    Tarheel20 said:

    Previous post for 39/12, looking for 39/10. Thanks

    Add 1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrandsjrands Posts: 36
    Hello, requesting 24/10, 39/10, and 39/12 numbers for a manual and DSG 2019 GSW 4Mo with DAP in 92683 area. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    jrands said:

    Hello, requesting 24/10, 39/10, and 39/12 numbers for a manual and DSG 2019 GSW 4Mo with DAP in 92683 area. Thanks in advance.

    .00063 and 60% (24/12) or 51% (39/12)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ariknycariknyc Posts: 33
    Howdy folks. Can I please get 24m/10k, 36m/10k for a 2019 GSW S trim in 07652 area and any lease incentives. If they only offer 39 months then use that. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    ariknyc said:

    Howdy folks. Can I please get 24m/10k, 36m/10k for a 2019 GSW S trim in 07652 area and any lease incentives. If they only offer 39 months then use that. Thanks in advance.

    FWD?
    .00063 MF
    60%/53%/51% residual for 24/36/39 mo
    $1175 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WarcraftVet73WarcraftVet73 ChicagoPosts: 22
    May I please have the numbers (RV, MF, incentives) for the 2019 S 4 Motion 1.8T for 36/12, 60106?
    Thanks a bunch.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657

    May I please have the numbers (RV, MF, incentives) for the 2019 S 4 Motion 1.8T for 36/12, 60106?
    Thanks a bunch.

    .00063 and 53%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for the:
    • 2019 Golf Sportwagon SE (1.4L T) for 36/10
    • Zip: 90404 and 90045 (does being close make a difference?)
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657

    Hello! May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for the:

    • 2019 Golf Sportwagon SE (1.4L T) for 36/10
    • Zip: 90404 and 90045 (does being close make a difference?)
    Thank you!
    Same numbers for either ZIP code.

    .00048 and 52%
    $1175 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dejusnsdejusns Posts: 9
    Sportwagen SE 1.4 36mo\15k ZIP: 02128
    Sportwagen SE 1.4 36mo\12k ZIP: 02128

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    dejusns said:

    Sportwagen SE 1.4 36mo\15k ZIP: 02128
    Sportwagen SE 1.4 36mo\12k ZIP: 02128

    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! Appreciate you for all your help! Checking if there has been a change.

    Can you provide the RV, MF, incentives for:

    Sportwagen SE 1.4 FWD - 39mo/10k zip: 90250

    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657

    Hi! Appreciate you for all your help! Checking if there has been a change.

    Can you provide the RV, MF, incentives for:

    Sportwagen SE 1.4 FWD - 39mo/10k zip: 90250

    Thanks again!

    .00048 and 50%
    $1175 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell/kyfdx,
    you guys are great, thanks for all the work on this forum.

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 Sportswagen? Zip 97005, 36/10k
    1.8T S trim with DSG & 4Motion
    1.4T SE trim with automatic and FWD.

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    mhpdx111 said:

    Michaell/kyfdx,
    you guys are great, thanks for all the work on this forum.

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 Sportswagen? Zip 97005, 36/10k
    1.8T S trim with DSG & 4Motion
    1.4T SE trim with automatic and FWD.

    thanks!

    AWD: .00047 MF and 52% residual. $250 dealer lease cash
    FWD: .00047 MF and 51% residual. $1400 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • addfellowaddfellow Posts: 31
    edited October 2019
    kyfdx said:

    mhpdx111 said:

    Michaell/kyfdx,
    you guys are great, thanks for all the work on this forum.

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 Sportswagen? Zip 97005, 36/10k
    1.8T S trim with DSG & 4Motion
    1.4T SE trim with automatic and FWD.

    thanks!

    AWD: .00047 MF and 52% residual. $250 dealer lease cash
    FWD: .00047 MF and 51% residual. $1400 dealer lease cash
    Wow...$1150 difference in lease cash between AWD & FWD? Is there some way to double check that? I tried to do so, but couldn't find the info anywhere. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    addfellow said:

    kyfdx said:

    mhpdx111 said:

    Michaell/kyfdx,
    you guys are great, thanks for all the work on this forum.

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 Sportswagen? Zip 97005, 36/10k
    1.8T S trim with DSG & 4Motion
    1.4T SE trim with automatic and FWD.

    thanks!

    AWD: .00047 MF and 52% residual. $250 dealer lease cash
    FWD: .00047 MF and 51% residual. $1400 dealer lease cash
    Wow...$1150 difference in lease cash between AWD & FWD? Is there some way to double check that? I tried to do so, but couldn't find the info anywhere. Thanks.
    The incentives are to the dealer, so you won't find them

    But, they're accurate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mittencuhmittencuh Posts: 43
    edited November 2019
    What are the numbers for 39/10 and 36/10 for a S 4Motion manual in 80951? And the FWD too. Thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    mittencuh said:

    What are the numbers for 39/10 and 36/10 for a S 4Motion manual in 80951? And the FWD too. Thank you so much

    .00032 MF
    AWD - 51% / 49%; no incentives
    FWD - 50% / 48%; $1225 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. Any new hidden purchase incentives for a Sportwagen S auto, fwd or AWD? Zip is 97005 if needed.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    GR4H4M said:

    Hello. Any new hidden purchase incentives for a Sportwagen S auto, fwd or AWD? Zip is 97005 if needed.
    Thank you.

    $2500 VW to dealer incentive for cash
    $2000 VW to dealer incentive, if you take the 1.90% APR financing

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ariknycariknyc Posts: 33
    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE Please ? Zip 07410 /36M/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    ariknyc said:

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE Please ? Zip 07410 /36M/10k

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ariknycariknyc Posts: 33
    edited January 19
    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE Please ? Zip 07410 /36M/10k for AWD and FWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    ariknyc said:

    Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE Please ? Zip 07410 /36M/10k for AWD and FWD.

    .00032 MF
    AWD - 50% and no incentives
    FWD - 49% and $1600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • academic72academic72 Posts: 6
    Are these still leasing? If yes, can I get the MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE FWD, 36/12k in zip code 20879?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934

    Are these still leasing? If yes, can I get the MF/RV/incentives for 2019 GOLF SPORTWAGEN SE FWD, 36/12k in zip code 20879?

    .00001 MF and 46% residual
    $1725 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DohboyfreshDohboyfresh Posts: 14
    Hi there, can I have the 36mo/12k MF, RV and Incentives in 11215 on a '19 Golf SportWagen S with 4MOTION. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934

    Hi there, can I have the 36mo/12k MF, RV and Incentives in 11215 on a '19 Golf SportWagen S with 4MOTION. Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 47% residual
    $25 dealer lease cash (not a typo)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.