Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 RDX MF, Residual and Incentives

ctcarbuyer2016ctcarbuyer2016 Member Posts: 6
edited April 2019 in Acura
Can I please have the MF, Residual and Incentives for both RDX AWD Advance Package and the Tech Package
36/15

Many thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,326

Can I please have the MF, Residual and Incentives for both RDX AWD Advance Package and the Tech Package
    36/15

Many thanks.

.00190 MF and 55% residual
    $2375 incentive
    Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ctcarbuyer2016ctcarbuyer2016 Member Posts: 6
    Given the amount of miles I drive of late since changing jobs I have decided I wont lease but will buy.

A dealer here in Connecticut is offering me a 2019 RDX Advanced Package in Fathom Blue for 45,100.

MSRP is $48,495
    Invoice is 46,443

I walked away after having asked to get to 44,500. I am interested in other vehicles as well so not stressing about walking away from it but wondering if this is the best deal I can expect.

Any feedback would be appreciated

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Given the amount of miles I drive of late since changing jobs I have decided I wont lease but will buy.

A dealer here in Connecticut is offering me a 2019 RDX Advanced Package in Fathom Blue for 45,100.

MSRP is $48,495
    Invoice is 46,443

I walked away after having asked to get to 44,500. I am interested in other vehicles as well so not stressing about walking away from it but wondering if this is the best deal I can expect.

Any feedback would be appreciated

We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4