Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

MAY 2019 - DODGE DURANGO

chris411chris411 Member Posts: 11
edited May 2019 in Dodge
Hi,
I’m looking for the MF, residual and lease /loyalty (if any) credits for the following:

2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD
(36/12)

2019 Dodge Durango SXT PLUS AWD
(36/12)

2019 Dodge Durango GT AWD
(36/12)

2019 Dodge Durango GT PLUS AWD
(36/12)

zip 11204

Thanks!


Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,541
    chris411 said:

    Hi,
    I’m looking for the MF, residual and lease /loyalty (if any) credits for the following:

    2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD
    (36/12)

    2019 Dodge Durango SXT PLUS AWD
    (36/12)

    2019 Dodge Durango GT AWD
    (36/12)

    2019 Dodge Durango GT PLUS AWD
    (36/12)

    zip 11204

    Thanks!

    GT - .00095 and 54%
    GT+ - .00042 and 52%
    SXT+ - .00009 and 52%
    $2500 incentive

    (I don't see a regular SXT trim in my information)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chris411chris411 Member Posts: 11
    ok - great! Thanks.

    $2,500 incentive's apply to both the Durango and Gr. Cherokee?

    also what are the incentives??

    Thanks again!
  • Options
    chris411chris411 Member Posts: 11
    sorry - not Gr. cherokee...thats a seperate post.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    chris411 said:

    ok - great! Thanks.

    $2,500 incentive's apply to both the Durango and Gr. Cherokee?

    also what are the incentives??

    Thanks again!


    Total Cash of $2500 includes:
    $500 Performance Days Bonus Cash 40CK3 exp. 06/03/2019
    $1000 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash NECK5 exp. 06/03/2019
    $1000 Northeast Chrysler Capital 19 Regional Bonus NECKD exp. 06/03/2019

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markefriedmarkefried Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    ok - great! Thanks. $2,500 incentive's apply to both the Durango and Gr. Cherokee? also what are the incentives?? Thanks again!
    Total Cash of $2500 includes: $500 Performance Days Bonus Cash 40CK3 exp. 06/03/2019 $1000 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash NECK5 exp. 06/03/2019 $1000 Northeast Chrysler Capital 19 Regional Bonus NECKD exp. 06/03/2019
    Anyone know how this compares to historical incentives/rates on this model and competition? If you were in the Northeast are you going to see $2,500 again this summer? 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864


    kyfdx said:

    chris411 said:

    ok - great! Thanks.

    $2,500 incentive's apply to both the Durango and Gr. Cherokee?

    also what are the incentives??

    Thanks again!


    Total Cash of $2500 includes:
    $500 Performance Days Bonus Cash 40CK3 exp. 06/03/2019
    $1000 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash NECK5 exp. 06/03/2019
    $1000 Northeast Chrysler Capital 19 Regional Bonus NECKD exp. 06/03/2019

    Anyone know how this compares to historical incentives/rates on this model and competition? If you were in the Northeast are you going to see $2,500 again this summer? 

    Typically, incentives increase as the model year goes on, to make up for reduction in residuals. But, no one knows what might happen on one particular model, in one particular year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markefriedmarkefried Member Posts: 14
    What's the Michaell said:
    2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD (36/12) 2019 DodGT - .00095 and 54% GT+ - .00042 and 52% SXT+ - .00009 and 52% $2500 incentive (I don't see a regular SXT trim in my information)
    What are the above MF/RV for 36/10 on the GT+
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864

    What's the Michaell said:



    chris411 said:

    2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD
    (36/12)

    2019 DodGT - .00095 and 54%
    GT+ - .00042 and 52%
    SXT+ - .00009 and 52%
    $2500 incentive

    (I don't see a regular SXT trim in my information)


    What are the above MF/RV for 36/10 on the GT+

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markefriedmarkefried Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    What's the Michaell said:
    2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD (36/12) 2019 DodGT - .00095 and 54% GT+ - .00042 and 52% SXT+ - .00009 and 52% $2500 incentive (I don't see a regular SXT trim in my information)
    What are the above MF/RV for 36/10 on the GT+
    What is your location?
    New York
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,541


    kyfdx said:

    What's the Michaell said:



    chris411 said:

    2019 Dodge Durango SXT AWD
    (36/12)

    2019 DodGT - .00095 and 54%
    GT+ - .00042 and 52%
    SXT+ - .00009 and 52%
    $2500 incentive

    (I don't see a regular SXT trim in my information)


    What are the above MF/RV for 36/10 on the GT+
    What is your location?

    New York

    36/10
    GT+ AWD - .00042 and 53%
    $2500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.