Acura RDX 2019 AWD with Technology Package Lease Info

ChandraMChandraM Member Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Acura
Please let me know if the below deal is good enough or I can still negotiate for the ZIP 20148?

2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD with Technology Package
36 Months/12,000 Miles
$3000 down

Lease Price offered: $447/Month
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,135
    ChandraM said:

    Please let me know if the below deal is good enough or I can still negotiate for the ZIP 20148?

    2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD with Technology Package
    36 Months/12,000 Miles
    $3000 down

    Lease Price offered: $447/Month

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    What is the breakdown of the $3000?

    .00215 and 56%
    $3175 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChandraMChandraM Member Posts: 4
    Selling Price: $43595
    Adjusted Price: $35,400

    I'm new to this forum and not sure what you mean by breakdown of $3000. Please explain.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,786
    ChandraM said:

    Selling Price: $43595
    Adjusted Price: $35,400

    I'm new to this forum and not sure what you mean by breakdown of $3000. Please explain.

    The $3000 has to be allocated somewhere.

    Tax?
    acquisition fee?
    First payment?
    DMV?
    Dealer fee?

    Anything left over would be applied as a CAP cost reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChandraMChandraM Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for providing the details.
    I don't know the breakdown of the $3000, I'll confirm with the dealer on that.

    Below are the numbers as per the quote

    Selling Price: $43,595
    Adjusted Price: $35,400

    After adding the Doc Fee, Tax, Tag/License Fees the Net Price comes to $38,440

    Monthly payment of $447 is for the Net Price of $38,440
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,135
    ChandraM said:

    Thank you for providing the details.
    I don't know the breakdown of the $3000, I'll confirm with the dealer on that.

    Below are the numbers as per the quote

    Selling Price: $43,595
    Adjusted Price: $35,400

    After adding the Doc Fee, Tax, Tag/License Fees the Net Price comes to $38,440

    Monthly payment of $447 is for the Net Price of $38,440

    I get a payment of $525/mo with those prices and the lease numbers I shared with you earlier.

    If I subtract the $3000 from the Net Price, I get $435/mo

    You'll need to get that breakdown so we can figure out the difference.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChandraMChandraM Member Posts: 4
    Sure. Thank you!!
Sign In or Register to comment.