Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 sti lease deals

Ryan_wrx1234Ryan_wrx1234 Member Posts: 3
edited May 2019 in Subaru
Hey I’m new here i have a 2017 wrx premium which i pay 339.00 a month for. Lease term is 39 months and i have about 8 months left. I really want to get into a new 2019 sti on a lease. 3 year 10k a year is all i need. I have spoken to a few dealerships around me and the best deal i have been offered is on a limited for 490$ a month with 0 down. But still more than what i want to pay. I want to pay around 430-450 if possible with 0 down. According to one of the dealers I’m 2k upside down on my wrx so that is affecting my situation big time. Any advice? And what’s the mf residual etc. I’m really looking to get a deal done so feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Tagged:

Answers

• Ryan_wrx1234Ryan_wrx1234 Member Posts: 3
    Btw, my zip is 33015 and if there’s any lease incentives as well let me know please 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    My advice is to keep driving your WRX until the lease is up. Your negative equity should be gone at that time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Ryan_wrx1234Ryan_wrx1234 Member Posts: 3
    @kyfdx the guy that sold me my wrx said he could buy off the rest of my lease if i jump in a sti and he said he can get payments around 470 with 0 down. I think that’s a bargain but not sure
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268

@kyfdx the guy that sold me my wrx said he could buy off the rest of my lease if i jump in a sti and he said he can get payments around 470 with 0 down. I think that’s a bargain but not sure

Yeah, I'm not sure that's true.

You should do some research on your own. Take your car to CarMax and have them give you a bid on it. Then, call the bank and find out what the payoff is. Then, you'll know if you have positive or negative equity. Any negative equity will almost certainly find it's way into your next lease.

Leases are generally not set up to provide positive equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.