Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Residual and MF for 2019 Rav4 Hybrid

Dmw91794Dmw91794 12020Posts: 2
edited May 12 in Toyota
I am looking for MF and Residual numbers for a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid XLE for 36/12k and 36/15k for zipcode 12020.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,482
    Dmw91794 said:

    I am looking for MF and Residual numbers for a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid XLE for 36/12k and 36/15k for zipcode 12020.

    36/15
    .00157 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aqualavaqualav Posts: 2
    Hi, do you have the MF and RV for a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Limited 36 mo for 12k? Zip code 77450. Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,741
    aqualav said:

    Hi, do you have the MF and RV for a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Limited 36 mo for 12k? Zip code 77450. Many thanks!

    .00157 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DaliaolDaliaol Posts: 2
    Hi, do you have the MF and Residual for a 2019 Toyota Rav LE, 36 mo for 10K? zipcode 02458
    Thank's a lot!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,482
    Daliaol said:

    Hi, do you have the MF and Residual for a 2019 Toyota Rav LE, 36 mo for 10K? zipcode 02458
    Thank's a lot!

    Hybrid?
    .00143 and 68%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.