Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Durango lease

ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
edited May 15 in Dodge
Can I please have mf, residual and any lease incentives for 2019 Durango gt for 36/10k in 11572? Thanks in advance

Best Answers

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,364
    Confuseus said:

    Can I please have mf, residual and any lease incentives for 2019 Durango gt for 36/10k in 11572? Thanks in advance

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
    AWD sorry and thanks again
  • ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
    Would you be able to name these incentives in case they ask me what they are?  Thanks so much! You've helped me immensely!
  • ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
    Thanks for all your help!
  • ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
    So I spoke to the dealership and they said these incentives only apply to the GT plus awd trim.  Is this true or are they lying?
  • ConfuseusConfuseus Posts: 18
    And if they are what can I do to get them to give it to me?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,702
    Confuseus said:

    So I spoke to the dealership and they said these incentives only apply to the GT plus awd trim.  Is this true or are they lying?

    Confuseus said:

    And if they are what can I do to get them to give it to me?

    That doesn't agree with the information we have. Did they say that the GT has no incentives, or just not all of the ones we listed?

    Check with another dealer and see if you get the same answer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.