Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 NSX

kerbkerb Posts: 172
edited May 16 in Acura
Greetings Moderator,

Could you pls. provide the buy rate and residual for 24, 30 and 36 terms with 5k, 7.5k and 10k miles, together with any incentives (33327).

Thank you in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    kerb said:

    Greetings Moderator,

    Could you pls. provide the buy rate and residual for 24, 30 and 36 terms with 5k, 7.5k and 10k miles, together with any incentives (33327).

    Thank you in advance.

    10K
    .00215 and 55% / 53% / 50%
    no lease incentives

    Add 1% for 7.5K or 2% for 5K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArgoteArgote Bay AreaPosts: 2
    Wow, those residuals seem much worse than the used NSX market seems to indicate.

    Are they the same for 94065?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    Argote said:

    Wow, those residuals seem much worse than the used NSX market seems to indicate.

    Are they the same for 94065?

    The Acura lease numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • The_0zmanThe_0zman DMVPosts: 6
    Hello,

    Can we have money factor and residual for zip 20705.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    The_0zman said:

    Hello,

    Can we have money factor and residual for zip 20705.

    Thank you

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 46% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.