Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Subaru Lease

ConfuseusConfuseus Member Posts: 18
edited May 2019 in Subaru
Hi can anyone please tell me what the MF, RV and incentives are for a 2019 subaru ascent for trims premium and limited for 36/10k in 11572? Also for the WRX limited and sti. Thanks in advance

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    Confuseus said:

Hi can anyone please tell me what the MF, RV and incentives are for a 2019 subaru ascent for trims premium and limited for 36/10k in 11572? Also for the WRX limited and sti. Thanks in advance

7 or 8 seats on the Ascent?

For the STi, what trim level? If Limited, lip or wing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    May I have both for the ascent and regular sti.  Thanks!
  • Options
    Confuseus said:

May I have both for the ascent and regular sti.  Thanks!

That's 5 sets of numbers - for this request alone.

And, you've had other requests in the last couple of days.

Might I suggest you do some actual shopping first? Trying to find the best lease deal first doesn't always work out. Lots of folks have scored fantastic lease deals on cars they ended up hating.

How many cars are you shopping for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Sorry.  I'm down to the durango, explorer, and ascent.  I like to have the numbers cause I feel like if I don't they will change it on me. Much appreciated though
  • Options
    Confuseus said:

Sorry.  I'm down to the durango, explorer, and ascent.  I like to have the numbers cause I feel like if I don't they will change it on me. Much appreciated though

We're happy to give you the numbers, but we also have 200+ threads to monitor.

A little moderation goes a long way. :wink:

If you're down to those three, why are you asking for STi numbers? Completely different type of vehicle.

Can you at lease tell us if you're interested in the 7 or 8 passenger Ascent?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I'm terribly sorry and you guys have been great.  I love stis but with 3 kids it makes more sense to get an ascent.  I figured I'd ask about the sti cause if I can get it for a the right price maybe I can convince the boss to get that instead. Again I apologize I know I've been keeping you busy and I truly appreciate the help.  The 8 seater is preferred.  Thanks and sorry
  • Options
    Confuseus said:

I'm terribly sorry and you guys have been great.  I love stis but with 3 kids it makes more sense to get an ascent.  I figured I'd ask about the sti cause if I can get it for a the right price maybe I can convince the boss to get that instead. Again I apologize I know I've been keeping you busy and I truly appreciate the help.  The 8 seater is preferred.  Thanks and sorry

36/10
    Ascent Premium 8 seats - .00135 and 62%; $750 incentive
    Ascent Limited 8 seats - .00085 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks so much! See you next month! Jk but really thank you for all your help and your team's help!
  • Options
    LeaseQALeaseQA Member Posts: 2
    I'd like to ask, what are the MF and residual values for 2019 (basic) Forester and Crosstrek 36mnths/15 in NY?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    LeaseQA said:

I'd like to ask, what are the MF and residual values for 2019 (basic) Forester and Crosstrek 36mnths/15 in NY?

Forester Base: .00125 MF and 60% residual
    Crosstrek base CVT: .00155 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.