Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 4 door sport s (MF and RV)

KillamarkgKillamarkg 95691Posts: 27
edited May 20 in Jeep
Hello can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S for zip code 95691. Dealer price is 41,025.00 and agreed price is 35,525.00. Also does anyone have idea of what I’d be paying a month for a 36/12 and 36/10. I’ve crunched the numbers by looking at other posts and always got around 420.00 in monthly payments. Am also doing zero drive off besides the fees I would need to pay anyways which are around 900.00.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006

Hello can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S for zip code 95691. Dealer price is 41,025.00 and agreed price is 35,525.00. Also does anyone have idea of what I’d be paying a month for a 36/12 and 36/10. I’ve crunched the numbers by looking at other posts and always got around 420.00 in monthly payments. Am also doing zero drive off besides the fees I would need to pay anyways which are around 900.00.

36/12
    Standard MF and 69%

The last time we saw the rate for the standard MF, it was .00223.

With your prices, $343/mo plus tax. Assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

What cap cost are you using for your calculations?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• KillamarkgKillamarkg 95691Posts: 27
    I’m not planning to put much down and figured it would all just be incorporated into the lease. Attached I have a picture of a contract I found on another forum and although it’s not Jeep I want I figured I could just fill in and substitute some value for the Jeep I was looking at. I see this guy only put down around 800.00 and was thinking I could do similar .
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006

I’m not planning to put much down and figured it would all just be incorporated into the lease. Attached I have a picture of a contract I found on another forum and although it’s not Jeep I want I figured I could just fill in and substitute some value for the Jeep I was looking at. I see this guy only put down around 800.00 and was thinking I could do similar .

You shouldn't "figure" anything - you need to get a full quote from your dealer, then we can evaluate.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4