Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura RDX Base Model Black on Black 36/12k Lease MF, Residual, Incentives in Los Angeles + San Jose

carleaseadriancarleaseadrian Posts: 4
edited May 23 in Acura
Hi there looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives on a base model Acura RDX in black with black trim, 36/12k.

Looking in both Hollywood (90038) and San Jose (95124) as I am able to register the vehicle in either location.

Also, for the incentives, what kind of incentives are they and what do I need to qualify for them?

Thanks,
Adrian

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257

Hi there looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives on a base model Acura RDX in black with black trim, 36/12k.

Looking in both Hollywood (90038) and San Jose (95124) as I am able to register the vehicle in either location.

Also, for the incentives, what kind of incentives are they and what do I need to qualify for them?

Thanks,
    Adrian

.00215 MF and 58% residual
    $3175 incentive (no qualifications, other than leasing the vehicle)

Acura numbers are national

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Checked with the dealer... everything was right except he said the MF was .00225 because I wasn't a loyalty customer. Not much of a change but it looks like the extra .0001 is added if you don't already own an Acura. Either way I walked because we couldn't agree to a deal. Looking into different brands now.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257

Checked with the dealer... everything was right except he said the MF was .00225 because I wasn't a loyalty customer. Not much of a change but it looks like the extra .0001 is added if you don't already own an Acura. Either way I walked because we couldn't agree to a deal. Looking into different brands now.

Thanks for the follow-up

Good luck!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator