Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mercedes C63s Sedan

gpdriver17gpdriver17 Posts: 2
edited June 9 in Mercedes-Benz
Does anyone have the MF and residual for these cars? I saw on MBUSA they are advertising $979 a month for 10/36. My dealer quoted me $1,573 with ~5k off an 82k MSRP and $2,500 down. Just trying to figure out how they came up with the numbers. They wouldn't show me anything besides the sales price.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,485

Does anyone have the MF and residual for these cars? I saw on MBUSA they are advertising $979 a month for 10/36. My dealer quoted me $1,573 with ~5k off an 82k MSRP and $2,500 down. Just trying to figure out how they came up with the numbers. They wouldn't show me anything besides the sales price.

.00183 and 52%
    No lease incentives

If I use $77K as the cap cost, I get $1173/mo, plus tax.

Without the details, there isn't much we can say about your quote.

What ZIP code?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gpdriver17gpdriver17 Posts: 2
    Zip code is 94568

Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,485

Zip code is 94568

Thank you!

$2500 probably covers the first payment, government fees and DMV costs.

Still, I think there is room to improve - MF is likely marked up.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4