2019 Mercedes C63s Sedan

gpdriver17gpdriver17 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Does anyone have the MF and residual for these cars? I saw on MBUSA they are advertising $979 a month for 10/36. My dealer quoted me $1,573 with ~5k off an 82k MSRP and $2,500 down. Just trying to figure out how they came up with the numbers. They wouldn't show me anything besides the sales price.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,506

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for these cars? I saw on MBUSA they are advertising $979 a month for 10/36. My dealer quoted me $1,573 with ~5k off an 82k MSRP and $2,500 down. Just trying to figure out how they came up with the numbers. They wouldn't show me anything besides the sales price.

    .00183 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    If I use $77K as the cap cost, I get $1173/mo, plus tax.

    Without the details, there isn't much we can say about your quote.

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gpdriver17gpdriver17 Member Posts: 3
    Zip code is 94568

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,506

    Zip code is 94568

    Thank you!

    $2500 probably covers the first payment, government fees and DMV costs.

    Still, I think there is room to improve - MF is likely marked up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gpdriver17gpdriver17 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Does anyone know the numbers for 2020 C63s Sedan yet? I decided to order one that will arrive in the next few months. Whatever the best term is and 7500 miles per year.
  • wellwaycwwellwaycw Member Posts: 10
    I get a new 2019 AMG C63 Sedan for 36/10 single lease payment for $34,686, is this is a really good deal? the car MSRP is 79K+
  • wellwaycwwellwaycw Member Posts: 10
    wellwaycw said:

    I get a new 2019 AMG C63 Sedan for 36/10 single lease payment for $34,686, is this is a really good deal? the car MSRP is 79K+

    Is there still have room to improve?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,506
    wellwaycw said:

    wellwaycw said:

    I get a new 2019 AMG C63 Sedan for 36/10 single lease payment for $34,686, is this is a really good deal? the car MSRP is 79K+

    Is there still have room to improve?
    What is the selling price or cap cost?
    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wellwaycwwellwaycw Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    wellwaycw said:

    wellwaycw said:

    I get a new 2019 AMG C63 Sedan for 36/10 single lease payment for $34,686, is this is a really good deal? the car MSRP is 79K+

    Is there still have room to improve?
    What is the selling price or cap cost?
    What ZIP code?
    cap cost is $68,800 and zip code is 92620
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,506
    wellwaycw said:

    Michaell said:

    wellwaycw said:

    wellwaycw said:

    I get a new 2019 AMG C63 Sedan for 36/10 single lease payment for $34,686, is this is a really good deal? the car MSRP is 79K+

    Is there still have room to improve?
    What is the selling price or cap cost?
    What ZIP code?
    cap cost is $68,800 and zip code is 92620
    36/10
    .00159 and 54%; .00079 for one-pay

    What is your tax rate? If I use 7.75%, I get $31,581 total.

    If the tax rate is higher, then that number goes up.

    I'll also guess the dealer is marking up the MF before applying the one-pay discount. Ask them to disclose the MF used in their quote calculation.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 6oh86oh8 Member Posts: 5
    Could anyone provide the residual and MF on 2019 C63S AMG in 43219?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,506
    6oh8 said:

    Could anyone provide the residual and MF on 2019 C63S AMG in 43219?

    What body style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReskvReskv Member Posts: 9
    edited April 16
    What is the MF and RV for a 2019 AMG Mercedes-Benz 63s Sedan? Used condition with 37,000 miles.

    Also, where can I find finance rates?

    Location: New York, NY
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    Reskv said:

    What is the MF and RV for a 2019 AMG Mercedes-Benz 63s Sedan? Used condition with 37,000 miles.

    Also, where can I find finance rates?

    Location: New York, NY

    Sorry, we don't have any info on used vehicles

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.