Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Deals

MarkinCAMarkinCA Member Posts: 5
edited June 2019 in Audi
Hi,
Can I please get the MF/Residual/Incentives for Q5 Prestige 36 Months, 39 Months,10K Miles for 94536.
Is there any Costco related incentive in addition to MF incentives? I dont own an Audi now.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    MarkinCA said:

Hi,
    Can I please get the MF/Residual/Incentives for Q5 Prestige 36 Months, 39 Months,10K Miles for 94536.
    Is there any Costco related incentive in addition to MF incentives? I dont own an Audi now.

.00063 and 52% / 50%
    No lease incentives

No info on Costco

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MarkinCAMarkinCA Member Posts: 5

What is the real price of Lease end protection and Audi Care, I am planning to lease the vehicle for 39 months. Please let me know. Thanks.

$999 is the retail price, but that is marked up $100 from the dealer cost. Not sure you can negotiate that fee; might be easier to try and get another $100 knocked off the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,777

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I have the following deal for a 

Audi q5 prestige

MSRP: 59,100

Selling Price: 50465

Zip: 94536

39 Months lease

4500 Drive off Including first month payment

542 Monthly including taxes

+ 80$ for lease End protection and Audi Care

10 K miles

Can you please let me know if this deal is good

And also let me know if 80$ lease protection + audi care is a good number?

What, specifically, does the $4500 at signing cover?

Generally, in CA, we recommend you pay just the first payment and the CA DMV costs at signing, and add everything else to the monthly payment.

Audi Care will add around $30/mo to the payment, $50/mo for the lease protection seems like a lot of money ($1800 for what, $5000 of coverage?). Are you so hard on your cars that you feel you need this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2019

4500 covers down payment, first month payment, documentations, destination fee and tax for down payment. I won't be so hard on the car its 10k Coverage including tires. I am not inclined towards buying either audi care or lease protection. Need your suggestion so that i don't miss it.

If leasing, purchasing AudiCare increases the residual by 1%. Which makes your final cost around $400. I would recommend that. Cheap for maintenance.

Lease protection, I would take a big pass on.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• davidc17davidc17 Member Posts: 15
    What is a reasonable % to negotiate off of the MSRP (excluding taxes, incentives etc..). Want to ensure I am heading in the right direction while still being respectful and not low-balling them to the point they don't want to deal with me.
    davidc17 said:

What is a reasonable % to negotiate off of the MSRP (excluding taxes, incentives etc..). Want to ensure I am heading in the right direction while still being respectful and not low-balling them to the point they don't want to deal with me.

We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• QgQQgQ Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    hi, can I please get the MF/Residual Value/Incentives for Q5 Premium, Premium Plus, 36 Months, 12K Miles for 94566.

thank you.
    QgQ said:

hi, can I please get the MF/Residual Value/Incentives for Q5 Premium, Premium Plus, 36 Months, 12K Miles for 94566.

thank you.

.00054 MF and 51% residual
    $1000 lease bonus
    Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.