Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 STELVIO RWD lease inquiry. Thankyou!

RiponRipon Posts: 20
edited June 13 in Alfa Romeo
Could you please give MF, Residual, lease/cash/incentives for 2019 STELVIO RWD, 36/10k,
My Zip is 27519. Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,489
    Ripon said:

    Could you please give MF, Residual, lease/cash/incentives for 2019 STELVIO RWD, 36/10k,
    My Zip is 27519. Thank you!

    .00009 and 49%
    $1000 incentive

    Just so you know, there is no need to open a new thread for every question you have. If you go to this link:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/

    Use the "make" and "model" pull downs on the left to search the forums for threads for pretty much every model out there.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    Sure will do it. Thank you!

    Also, how these numbers will be different for 2018 STELVIO RWD and AWD. Same Zip 27519. Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,489
    Ripon said:

    Sure will do it. Thank you!

    Also, how these numbers will be different for 2018 STELVIO RWD and AWD. Same Zip 27519. Thank you so much!

    There is no lease support on the 2018 Stelvio

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    sure thank you
  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    Hi could you please give same details for 2019 Stelvio AWD. Zip 27519
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    Ripon said:

    Hi could you please give same details for 2019 Stelvio AWD. Zip 27519

    .00023 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    Could you please tell me which incentive is this.
    the dealer told me that there's no incentive if your are not a FCA owner.
    is this $1000 incentive only for FCA owner loyalty ?
    If yes, then it would not apply for me

    please let me know. thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,489
    Ripon said:

    Could you please tell me which incentive is this.
    the dealer told me that there's no incentive if your are not a FCA owner.
    is this $1000 incentive only for FCA owner loyalty ?
    If yes, then it would not apply for me

    please let me know. thanks!

    Total Cash of $1000 includes:
    $1000 Alfa Lease Bonus Cash 38LKD exp. 07/01/2019

    This is NOT a loyalty incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    Thank you so much! I just gave to dealer to apply. Not sure why they dont proactively apply since i kept telling him that there's $1000 one which he's not applying..
  • RiponRipon Posts: 20
    just so you know - its for 2019 Stelvio RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    Ripon said:

    just so you know - its for 2019 Stelvio RWD

    If the lease is through Chrysler Capital, that incentive is on every Stelvio, nationwide

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.