lease

ShellyMDShellyMD Member Posts: 5
edited June 2019 in Lexus
Can I get a MF, residual and lease credit for a 2019 Lexus RX 350L 12K/39 months, zip 60448. Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    ShellyMD said:

    Can I get a MF, residual and lease credit for a 2019 Lexus RX 350L 12K/39 months, zip 60448. Thanks!

    .00050 and 54%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • helens127helens127 Member Posts: 17
    looking for MF, rv and any incentives or credits on 2019 RX350L with nav, driver assist package, blind spot premium package second row captains chairs.
    MSRP= 57343.00 what should be a good offer to pay for vehicle I had heard to offer them invoice? please advise I am in Massachusetts, zip code 02767
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    helens127 said:

    looking for MF, rv and any incentives or credits on 2019 RX350L with nav, driver assist package, blind spot premium package second row captains chairs.
    MSRP= 57343.00 what should be a good offer to pay for vehicle I had heard to offer them invoice? please advise I am in Massachusetts, zip code 02767

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JPan84JPan84 Member Posts: 7
    Could I get the MF and RV for a 2019 RX350L on a 36/15k lease in 94558?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    JPan84 said:

    Could I get the MF and RV for a 2019 RX350L on a 36/15k lease in 94558?

    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JPan84JPan84 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the response. Just want to confirm that .00001 isn't a typo! It 's really low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    JPan84 said:

    Thanks for the response. Just want to confirm that .00001 isn't a typo! It 's really low.

    Not a typo.

    Yes, really low.

    No different than 0% APRs you'll see

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JPan84JPan84 Member Posts: 7
    Do you know if I can do $0 drive off with that deal? Do you know what credit score is needed for the rate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    JPan84 said:

    Do you know if I can do $0 drive off with that deal? Do you know what credit score is needed for the rate?

    I think 720 is needed for top tier credit

    You can structure the lease any way you'd like.

    However, in CA, we do recommend you do pay the first payment and government fees (DMV, etc) at signing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JPan84JPan84 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks. What's the reasoning behind the recommendation for first-month payment and gov fees? I look at a .02% rate and see basically free money. That's my finance mindset though so not sure if I'm missing anything in that analysis.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    JPan84 said:

    Thanks. What's the reasoning behind the recommendation for first-month payment and gov fees? I look at a .02% rate and see basically free money. That's my finance mindset though so not sure if I'm missing anything in that analysis.

    The government fees are non-taxable; if you add them to the payment, you pay, what 9-10% tax on them?

    First payment - yeah, OK, I can get on board with that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JPan84JPan84 Member Posts: 7
    Totally get it now. How does the money factor change as you move on the credit scale? From what I know I'll probably fall into the 700-720 range but may use MSDs to offset depending on the change.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    JPan84 said:

    Totally get it now. How does the money factor change as you move on the credit scale? From what I know I'll probably fall into the 700-720 range but may use MSDs to offset depending on the change.

    Top tier is 1+
    Tier 1- add .00010 to 1+ MF
    2- add .00055
    3- add .00145

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • helens127helens127 Member Posts: 17
    36 months 12k/year also can I get the same info for 39months/39kmiles
  • helens127helens127 Member Posts: 17
    looking for MF, rv and any incentives or credits on 2019 RX350L with nav, driver assist package, blind spot premium package second row captains chairs.
    MSRP= 57343.00 what should be a good offer to pay for vehicle I had heard to offer them invoice? please advise I am in Massachusetts, zip code 02767
    36months 12k/year and also 39months
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,760
    helens127 said:

    looking for MF, rv and any incentives or credits on 2019 RX350L with nav, driver assist package, blind spot premium package second row captains chairs.
    MSRP= 57343.00 what should be a good offer to pay for vehicle I had heard to offer them invoice? please advise I am in Massachusetts, zip code 02767
    36months 12k/year and also 39months

    .00020 MF
    56%/54% residual for 36/39 mo.
    $2750 lease cash

    We don't track pricing, but you can research it, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AHRAHR 98021Member Posts: 1
    For the same car mentioned by helens127, what would be a good deal in zipcode 98021

    36 month /10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,090
    AHR said:

    For the same car mentioned by helens127, what would be a good deal in zipcode 98021

    36 month /10k

    We don't track pricing, but you can research it, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.