Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

Lease for Genesis G70

tebostonteboston Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Genesis
Hi! What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T and 3.3T 36/10k in zip 85308?
RWD advanced package
AWD Sport package

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,912
    teboston said:

    Hi! What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T and 3.3T 36/10k in zip 85308?
    RWD advanced package
    AWD Sport package

    2.0
    AWD: .00011 MF and 50% residual. $4000 lease cash
    RWD: .00010 MF and 50% residual. $4000 lease cash

    3.3
    AWD: .00007 MF and 52% residual. $3000 lease cash
    RWD: .00006 MF and 53% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • culo_7culo_7 Posts: 7
    Hi,

    I am looking for the same in Zip 60634
  • pmp52719pmp52719 Posts: 12
    Hi

    I am also looking for the same in zip 06067
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,912
    culo_7 said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for the same in Zip 60634

    Same as what?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,912
    pmp52719 said:

    Hi

    I am also looking for the same in zip 06067

    Same as what?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • culo_7culo_7 Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    pmp52719 said:

    Hi

    I am also looking for the same in zip 06067

    Same as what?
    What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T and 3.3T AWD 36/12k in zip 60634?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,439
    culo_7 said:



    kyfdx said:

    pmp52719 said:

    Hi

    I am also looking for the same in zip 06067

    Same as what?
    What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T and 3.3T AWD 36/12k in zip 60634?
    2.0T AWD - .00004 and 48%; $4250 lease cash
    3.3T AWD - .00009 and 50%; $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • culo_7culo_7 Posts: 7
    Thank you M
Sign In or Register to comment.