2019 Nissan Kicks Lease Deals and Prices

ChaoskmacChaoskmac 52246Member Posts: 12
edited July 2019 in Nissan
Hi,

I am looking at a 2019 Nissan Kicks SR FWD. I was wondering what the MF and RV would be for this vehicle in the 52246 area? Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636
    Chaoskmac said:

    Hi,

    I am looking at a 2019 Nissan Kicks SR FWD. I was wondering what the MF and RV would be for this vehicle in the 52246 area? Thank you!

    36/12, like the Leaf?
    .00170 and 57%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChaoskmacChaoskmac 52246Member Posts: 12
    Yes. Thank you!
  • kepps01kepps01 Wilkes-Barre, PAMember Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I plan to lease a 2019 Nissan Kicks SV or SR. I would like to lease for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year. I live in Northeastern Pennsylvania, zip code 18705.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor, residual and any incentives for both versions?

    I appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    kepps01 said:

    Hello,

    I plan to lease a 2019 Nissan Kicks SV or SR. I would like to lease for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year. I live in Northeastern Pennsylvania, zip code 18705.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor, residual and any incentives for both versions?

    I appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks much.

    36/12 (10K not offered)

    .00153 MF
    55%/56% residual for SV/SR
    No lease incentives

    I think the lease acquisition fee is $595

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AGSmithAGSmith Member Posts: 8
    Looking for MF, Residual, and programs for a SR CVT 36/15k in 75201
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636
    AGSmith said:

    Looking for MF, Residual, and programs for a SR CVT 36/15k in 75201

    .00153 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I pls get money factor, residual and any lease programs for the S 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636

    Can I pls get money factor, residual and any lease programs for the S 36/12?

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colebdcolebd Member Posts: 5
    Could I get the residual, money factor, and any incentives for a 2019 SR for 36/12k and 36/15k for zip 45434? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    colebd said:

    Could I get the residual, money factor, and any incentives for a 2019 SR for 36/12k and 36/15k for zip 45434? Thank you

    .00135 MF
    56%/55% residual for 12K/15K

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stelstel 60657Member Posts: 5
    Looking for RV, MF and insentives on 2019 SR (or SV), 36/12k for zip code of 60657

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636
    stel said:

    Looking for RV, MF and insentives on 2019 SR (or SV), 36/12k for zip code of 60657

    Thanks!

    .00135 and 56% (SR) or 54% (SV)
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • identikitidentikit Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2020
    Is there still lease service for this? A lot of 2019s still left in my area. If so, could I get RV/MF/incentives for Kicks SR. 36/12 Zip: 85007.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    identikit said:

    Is there still lease service for this? A lot of 2019s still left in my area. If so, could I get RV/MF/incentives for Kicks SR. 36/12 Zip: 85007.

    Thank you!

    .00096 MF and 54% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasuncionaasuncion Hamilton, NJMember Posts: 86
    edited February 2020
    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 SR premium package 36/10 & 36/12. Zip 08610 . Thanks so much. My local dealer had an appealing lease deal but leaving some details out.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636
    aasuncion said:

    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 SR premium package 36/10 & 36/12. Zip 08610 . Thanks so much. My local dealer had an appealing lease deal but leaving some details out.

    36/12
    .00096 and 54%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jorge_FLJorge_FL Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 S 36/10 & 36/12. Buyer Zip: 33149 Dealer Zip: 33404

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,636
    Jorge_FL said:

    Hi,

    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 2019 S 36/10 & 36/12. Buyer Zip: 33149 Dealer Zip: 33404

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00096 and 50%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.