MF residual etc. on Mazda3

SkeemerSkeemer Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Mazda
Anyone able to get the MF, residual value, and lease credits/offers on a 2019 Mazda 3 FWD automatic select package for the Zip 11757?
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,717
    Skeemer said:

    Anyone able to get the MF, residual value, and lease credits/offers on a 2019 Mazda 3 FWD automatic select package for the Zip 11757?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $720 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SkeemerSkeemer Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Skeemer said:

    Anyone able to get the MF, residual value, and lease credits/offers on a 2019 Mazda 3 FWD automatic select package for the Zip 11757?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $720 lease cash
    Do you know if these numbers are the same for 36/10? I forgot to add that part into this, sorry!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,021
    Skeemer said:

    kyfdx said:

    Skeemer said:

    Anyone able to get the MF, residual value, and lease credits/offers on a 2019 Mazda 3 FWD automatic select package for the Zip 11757?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $720 lease cash
    Do you know if these numbers are the same for 36/10? I forgot to add that part into this, sorry!
    52% residual for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.