Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Please Provide MF, Residual, etc

DdougbDdougb Posts: 2
edited July 14 in Acura
Hello Forum,
I'm a newbie to leasing and I understand I need the following info to calculate my payments.
Will you please provide the following info for the 2019 Acura RDX AWD Advance package:
Money Factor, Residual and any other credits, also my zip is 90731. Also it's a 36mo/10K miles/year
Thanks very much, Richard
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    Ddougb said:

Hello Forum,
    I'm a newbie to leasing and I understand I need the following info to calculate my payments.
    Will you please provide the following info for the 2019 Acura RDX AWD Advance package:
    Money Factor, Residual and any other credits, also my zip is 90731. Also it's a 36mo/10K miles/year
    Thanks very much, Richard

.00215 MF and 56% residual
    $3400 incentive

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• DdougbDdougb Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.
  • JoeJessJoeJess Sea Cliff, NYPosts: 1
    Pls provide MF, RV, & incentive on a 2019 RDX AWD A-Spec/Nav. zip 11576, 39/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,597
    JoeJess said:

Pls provide MF, RV, & incentive on a 2019 RDX AWD A-Spec/Nav. zip 11576, 39/10.

.00215 and 54%
    $3400 incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.